Because it’s too quiet in here…

Bras go two days, three if I didn’t wear it for the whole day.

I think panty liners needed to be sex-specific, because underwear is worn by both sexes. Otherwise, to me, panties sounds like what little girls wear.

My daughter’s first babysitter, and still to this day my friend, pulls out the word “underpants” in ways that always made our daughters (who are now 39ish!) giggle, and me too. It’s just a silly sounding word, and then there’s the Captain Underpants books and movies.

I think panty liners needed to be sex-specific, because underwear is worn by both sexes. Otherwise, to me, panties sounds like what little girls wear.

My daughter’s first babysitter, and still to this day my friend, pulls out the word “underpants” in ways that always made our daughters (who are now 39ish!) giggle, and me too. It’s just a silly sounding word, and then there’s the Captain Underpants books and movies.

I love Captain Underpants!

My 11-year-old surrogate granddaughter does, too. Her actual mother does not, because of misspelled words. Well, duh.

Listen up, Uninformed Mommy! The misspelled words are in graphic displays of letters written by our protagonist, NOT part of the text of the books. AND, they are a great chance to learn proofreading skills.

During ZOOM school and COVID stuff, the 11-year-old did NOT come to our home daily for reading (and sometimes math) enrichment…and her test scores DEcreased. So Mommy is NOT the smartest girl in the room, is she?

I think panty liners needed to be sex-specific, because underwear is worn by both sexes. Otherwise, to me, panties sounds like what little girls wear...
I wear pantry liners every day. Have for years.

Latest posts

Back