Vita lady

kirmy

So has anyone recently placed an order and received everything they've ordered?

Has anyone bought the company?

I'm running very short on some vites so I'm going to need to order some stuff soon.

Advice?

I placed an order recently and they were out of stock on one item. When this happens (this is not the first time) they will send it when they have it back in stock at no extra shipping charge, at least in the USA.
I don't know anything about the status of the company. I always order well before I get too short on anything, just to play it safe.

I ordered last month and everything was received very quickly. As far as I know, no buyer for the company yet.

I placed two orders a couple weeks apart and received everything but one item very quickly.
I believe it was the mag citrate that was backordered.

Yeh....I just found out today that my 90 day DS vitamin starter pack is back ordered....surgery is next Wednesday, and some of the protein samplers have been cancelled cause they are considered "nonessential" items.

WAAAAHHHHH!

What's a girl to do?

I was trying to be ahead of the curve, but I know it is more realistic that I will be able to actual "swallow" the pills a couple of weeks after surgery.

At least I know they are on the way!

Yeh....I just found out today that my 90 day DS vitamin starter pack is back ordered....surgery is next Wednesday, and some of the protein samplers have been cancelled cause they are considered "nonessential" items.

WAAAAHHHHH!

What's a girl to do?

I was trying to be ahead of the curve, but I know it is more realistic that I will be able to actual "swallow" the pills a couple of weeks after surgery.

Many of us can't swallow pills right after surgery anyway, and our bodies do reserves. You will be fine.

WAAAAHHHHH!

What's a girl to do?

You won't need them right away...hopefully you'll receive your order before you're ready for them.

Hi! glad to "see" you here now. You will be able to find all the supplements you need, never fear. It's most convenient to be able to get everything, or almost everything, in one place, and that's something Vitalady has provided for us, and hopefully will still do in the future. For now, you may need to shop around more, but if there is something you can't find, ask here, and I bet someone else will know where to find it.

I placed an order and was told that they are waiting a week for new stock so will delay my order until everything is in stock. I hope everything goes quickly as I'm counting on the re supply.....and posted a large order. Damn....worried....

I do know on another WLS website a vitamin shop has been set up that mimics VitaLady's supplies. I believe it is hooked up through Amazon.

Latest posts

Back