Surgery Tomorrow

Cool and free flights are nice. Unfortunately I can never find a good deal on Southwest. I just booked a flight to Vegas out of Peoria for about $200 less than what SW wanted out of Chicago. When I lived in Phoenix we could get good deals but since moving back to Illinois I can't ever seem to find a time when SW is cheaper than American, Delta or United (all three options out of Peoria) or Virgin or Spirit out of Chicago.

BTW, my BIL lived in DePere for about 10 years.

I grew up in DePere and still live in the area.

Chandler @ Riggs and Val Vista is where we lived. I would move to socal in a heartbeat if I could find a job that paid enough for me to live there
Scott we were practically neighbors!!! I thoroughly recommend SoCal!! I love the weather and I love love love being on the ocean.

Scott we were practically neighbors!!! I thoroughly recommend SoCal!! I love the weather and I love love love being on the ocean.
Yeah I knew you would recognize those cross streets.

Find me a gig with a $200k base and I will be out tomorrow. :p

FYI I spent a good month or more in LA last year and I do love it but it is just too expensive for me to move to at this point in my life.

Yeah I knew you would recognize those cross streets.

Find me a gig with a $200k base and I will be out tomorrow. :p

FYI I spent a good month or more in LA last year and I do love it but it is just too expensive for me to move to at this point in my life.
I was Higley and Guadalupe. What line of work should I be looking out for Scott?

I grew up in DePere and still live in the area.
Cool. A friend of mine lives in the area and has for probably 20 years now. Aswaubanon High School?
I was Higley and Guadalupe. What line of work should I be looking out for Scott?
I have spent most of my career in Manufacturing Management in The Printing packaging industry. I actually ran a facility in South Carolina for Avery Dennison at one point in my career and they are headquartered in Pasadena. The last 7 years I have been doing program and project management for Caterpillar in IT and Supply Chain. Right now I am unemployed as Cat announced lay offs of 10,000 of us back in October. My severance is running out soon and I have a couple of things working, but unfortunately not out your way. Although my lottery strategy should be paying off any day now and then I can retire in Socal. :p At least part of the year.

I was born and raised in Ireland and came to the states in 1988. I lived about 17 years in NYC then got moving, few years in Orlando Florida (hated) and then Phoenix and for last 4 years living in SoCal. Hence the rush to bariatric surgery. You can't be fat here!! Today I went to see a bariatric doc here. Peter LePort. He was a class A asshole and I will not be back. I hand him $250 "consultation fee" he barely looks at me. Tells me he wouldn't do my surgery cause it's too dangerous and hand me a large list of labs I need to go have drawn. Goodbye Dr P.

I was born and raised in Ireland and came to the states in 1988. I lived about 17 years in NYC then got moving, few years in Orlando Florida (hated) and then Phoenix and for last 4 years living in SoCal. Hence the rush to bariatric surgery. You can't be fat here!! Today I went to see a bariatric doc here. Peter LePort. He was a class A asshole and I will not be back. I hand him $250 "consultation fee" he barely looks at me. Tells me he wouldn't do my surgery cause it's too dangerous and hand me a large list of labs I need to go have drawn. Goodbye Dr P.
I lived in Orlando for five years as well, 85-89.

I am confused about your comment about seeing a bariatric dr today and not doing your surgery. You are just recently switched, correct?

No need to see a bariatris surgeon for follow up. A good PCP is what you need for labs and such. If you need to follow with a DS surgeon you know Dr Keshishian is in Glendale, right? I am not sure how far that would be for you but being in Socal you have the luxury of him nearby.

I lived in Orlando for five years as well, 85-89.

I am confused about your comment about seeing a bariatric dr today and not doing your surgery. You are just recently switched, correct?

No need to see a bariatris surgeon for follow up. A good PCP is what you need for labs and such. If you need to follow with a DS surgeon you know Dr Keshishian is in Glendale, right? I am not sure how far that would be for you but being in Socal you have the luxury of him nearby.
My PCP wanted a Bariatric doc to see me at least once post op since I had my surgery in Mexicali. So now it's done. Should I actually need further surgical care I for sure will look up Dr K.

Latest posts

Back