Sunday Weigh In (7/5/2015)

View attachment 656 LW 125
TW 127

Not surprised as I just came back from my week long roadtrip with the grandkids. Had a great time, walked a lot and ate a lot of food. Le Village buffet at the Paris hotel in Vegas is amazing and had many really tasty protein choices.
The hardest part was not grazing all day so I tended to overdo the quantity when I did eat and felt miserable afterward.
Back to basics now. I am confident that I will lose the two pound gain this week. Here's a pic of us with my brother on the right in Ryolite, Nevada. It's only 112° at this point!
LOVE the photo...and sounds like you had a great time.

But trips do put us out of our normal routine.

TW 127

Not surprised as I just came back from my week long roadtrip with the grandkids. Had a great time, walked a lot and ate a lot of food. Le Village buffet at the Paris hotel in Vegas is amazing and had many really tasty protein choices.
The hardest part was not grazing all day so I tended to overdo the quantity when I did eat and felt miserable afterward.
Back to basics now. I am confident that I will lose the two pound gain this week. Here's a pic of us with my brother on the right in Ryolite, Nevada. It's only 112° at this point!
Awesome pic Pam!

Last week 155.2
This week 153.6
Loss of 1.6 for the week. The 4 week period I am down a total of .02 pounds. Tomorrow my hubby and I are starting Atkins induction, ugh. Time for me to support him and try to get these last few pounds off!
TW 127

Beautiful family!

Last week 155.2
This week 153.6
Loss of 1.6 for the week. The 4 week period I am down a total of .02 pounds. Tomorrow my hubby and I are starting Atkins induction, ugh. Time for me to support him and try to get these last few pounds off!
Not bad for the week.

Good luck with Atkins.

Hello all,
I hope everyone had a happy 4th. I am in Texas visiting family no scale. 1900 miles one way headed home tomorrow. Lots of fun n and family on the water.

I do not think I am eating enough though.

I'll heck in when I get home on Friday or I may just wait until next Sunday.

Have a great week.

Whit

Hello all,
I hope everyone had a happy 4th. I am in Texas visiting family no scale. 1900 miles one way headed home tomorrow. Lots of fun n and family on the water.

I do not think I am eating enough though.

I'll heck in when I get home on Friday or I may just wait until next Sunday.

Have a great week.

Whit
Enjoy yourself...and eat more...protein!

Last week: 254
This week: 245.2

I'm just a couple weeks out from surgery, so I am savoring these bigger losses while they last. That being said, I miss chewing, and being able to walk to my mailbox without needing a nap afterwards. So, tradeoffs... :p
Wow!! That is a heck of a drop in one week!

You'll get back to chewing soon enough. As for needing the nap, it's your body's way of making you slow down and heal. At 3 months out, I discovered more energy than I ever thought possible,

I was in SC last fall on vacation. We stopped at a roadside stand on the way home and picked up some peaches, and the woman working there put some papertowels in the bag. She said they were so we didn't make a mess in the car with the peaches. I told her that we would be taking the peaches back to Indiana and Missouri with us. She laughed and said, "You aren't going to make it that far without eating those peaches."
She was right. We didn't even make it into Tennessee.

Wow!! That is a heck of a drop in one week!

You'll get back to chewing soon enough. As for needing the nap, it's your body's way of making you slow down and heal. At 3 months out, I discovered more energy than I ever thought possible,

Thanks! I am really looking forward to the energy coming back.

LW: 293.4
TW: 298.8

Whaaaat? I don't think I did anything different this week. I will not panic. Anyone have thoughts about why my weight would go up so much at this stage (almost 3 months out)?
Because I thought something might be screwy, I decided to re-weigh this morning and I got 295. That is still up from last week, but not nearly as scary as yesterday's reading. I think I must have been retaining water to get that high reading yesterday. I followed the suggestions here to up my protein and fat yesterday and will continue to do that. I have my three-month check-up on Wednesday. My lab results haven't arrived yet, which is making me nervous.

169 last week, midweek 171, today 169 again. Bouncing around my comfort zone after a fabulous 4th!
I wore white linen pants and spent the day shopping then the night outside on a farm with lots of fireworks and NO SWEATING! I would've been a miserable human puddle before :)
Have a great week everyone!
0b8975b3259799f25f743527b7d7cf28_zpshcx3wfga.jpg

I am tracking my every bite with MyFitnessPal. My macronutrients are averaging: protein 75g/day, carbs 70g, fat 75g. I realize the carbs are too high. I guess that's where I should focus my efforts.
Just remember that at this point, you should be getting a MINIMUM of 90 grams of protein per day. I bet it starts dropping fast once you get that in check :)

Latest posts

Back