NEWER new place…

Spiky Bugger

I kept fretting that our newish sectional and bedroom furniture were gonna be 2-3” too long to fit. So we went back, looked around and opted for a different unit. We did not want the units overlooking the VERY busy street. We did not want 2nd floor, because the 1st floor will be commercial units, and we have no idea what would be right under us. We opted for a strange (I usually prefer strange) and so, obviously, does MrSue. We will pay a whole $20/mo more. We will get an extra 100 sq. ft. And a laundry room instead of closet. And lose a kitchen island. Oh, well.

PROBABLY, the bedroom on the left in the photo will be our living room. And the dining living area will be dining and office. And the “kitchen triangle” just isn’t a triangle.

Still two bathrooms, away from the busy street, and an extra 100 sq ft. I'd call it a win.

That "spacious closet" on the left side looks big enough that you could sub-let that out, pick up a few extra bucks? :p

I think that layout looks pretty neat!
Hope you and Mr. Sue both love it!

Heh... an attractive thought, but family, and a somewhat lower cost of living, is here in central Ohio, so I'll prolly be sticking around here. 😁

Hoping the move goes super-smoothly for you....

Latest posts

Back