My jaw AGAIN - Update 11/18/14

Never had a child myself...I gained mine via marriage...they were 10 and 12 at the time. :) Not sure which is worse, giving birth or raising TEENS!!!

Thats funny! :D Never having gave birth, but I would still have to go with the raising teens!
Especially girls! Anyway...I wish you the best surgery, lowest pain, quickest recovery and the best of meds!

I am swinging a small dog for you

d9520d4a51ecf60aacb66e7d53cf5326.jpg

I haven't been reading much on the forum lately but I just saw this and I am so sorry you have to go through this Liz. I am swinging critters and hoping you recover quickly.

Last edited:
So sorry you are going through all this. It sounds miserable. Wishing you a safe and successful surgery and that this is the last surgery you will need. Any more hardware and you won't be able to get past the airport metal detectors.

Hopefully it'll all get better from here on out! Sip, sip! Stay hydrated and healthy. Hope you are as comfortable as medically possible. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

YAY!! glad to hear it's over, how do you feel?

:banana: rest up!!:bedtime:
Like a truck ran over me. Backed up and hit me again.

If it hadn't been for the bag of fluid during surgery, my hydration would be non existent. As it is, it sucks. I came to bed with a thing of water tho, so I am working on it.

Part of the problem is the bleeding that lands in my stomach and is making me feel nauseous. And the salt water rinse, HURT.

I'm gonna try and sleep, took a pain med about 30 mins ago and it's starting to kick in.

Latest posts

Back