Fear and uncertainty of life...damn!

I have no words friend. I know you will soldier on, cuz that's what you do, but this effing sucks arse. hugs from here too...

Your unique brilliant and beautiful spirit and soul is what truly defines you. Of course, that is all housed in your beautiful temple, that is also you, but when combined together to form the total person that you are, the synergy and combined energy and power that you possess is truly un-paralleled and with that kind of power, you shall overcome all of this of which I have NO doubt.

You have my most sincere and heartfelt well wishes and positive thoughts for good health and a quick recovery along the way.

Rob

I'm so sorry, Kirmy. Best wishes and hugs to you as you face this fight. Glad you found it early. Good luck on the 23rd!

I hope you feel our love and positive energy thru the miles and throughout your journey. Cancer should and will fear YOU! You've got this Kirmy!!! Huge hug.

Blue poo fueled and propelled by rice-generated farts - a Christmas pageant! I hope that means you are feeling well and are going to enjoy your Xmas!

I hope you are working hard to put on a few extra pounds, just to pad the effects of chemo. XO!!

Latest posts

Back