Fear and uncertainty of life...damn!

I get my results on either Wednesday or Thursday. So 4 more sleeps!

Got a cancery family. On my Mum's side ovaries and titties like to eat the women folk alive. Now being 43 and proactive I got a referral to a doctor to discuss my risk.mhe wanted to look at my tits. He found a lump. I was sent downstairs to radiology who confirmed the lump on mammogram then took a biopsy under an ultrasound. I now wait to find out if I've got cancer.

Meanwhile I contacted my sister to find out more about her cancer and what she knows of our family history. She seemed....put out that I had a lump. She noted that it wouldn't be cancer because she gets lumps all of the time! I asked about the cancery lump and she said it was tiny. They removed it with biopsy.

Meanwhile I'm feeling totally punch drunk. I mean there wasn't going to actually be anything wrong. It was a check up to confirm I'm ok. So now I have to worry about my fucking tit. What a twat Ms Right is. I am irritated at my sisters reaction. I guess she has been the infirmed one that she has no patience for others concern.

Anyway. I know it will be fuck all but shiiiiiiiiiiit!

Just...gah!

I can't even!
Awww geeze. Been there...done that. It's the not knowing that makes you lose your mind! Why can't they figure out a way to get those effing biopsy results before you leave the effing office! Prayers going up for your health and peace for your mind until you get your results. We are here for you @kirmy

UPDATE: worst fears are sadly confirmed I have booby cancer. I can't even take myself seriously as I've just had my eyebrows freshly tattooed and I look like one of the angry birds. I've no idea how my poor oncologist will face me in all seriousness this afternoon with my comic angry eyes on.

Anyhow. I don't know what type of carcinoma it is yet. He wouldn't tell me over the phone which makes me twitchy. The plus side is it is tiny so I've obviously found it early.

I'm fucking scared. I've walked alongside many people on this journey...I just didn't want to take it myself.

Latest posts

Back