One more thing to worry about…well, two things

Spiky Bugger

1–My sister and I had mammograms this week. I’ve heard nothing, but she flunked hers. She went back today for a 2nd mammogram plus ultrasound. Biopsy scheduled for 12/15. I can worry about that for a month now.

2–Sam’s Club might consider me a pest. THEY thought these were pork chops. I disagreed. I can worry that they don’t love me.

Last edited:
Biopsy scheduled for 12/15. I can worry about that for a month now.
damn, I'm sorry to hear that. you can sure TRY not to worry about that now.

I keep not scheduling my mammo. my NP wants me to every time I see her and I agree and then don't do it. I guess that's stupid.

damn, I'm sorry to hear that. you can sure TRY not to worry about that now.

I keep not scheduling my mammo. my NP wants me to every time I see her and I agree and then don't do it. I guess that's stupid.
Did you schedule it yet?

And I don’t suppose you’ve ALSO scheduled your (overdue?) colonoscopy?

Last edited:
Re: Part 1 above. Radiologist says my boobs are fine. I think. Well, she said:

The breast(s) are composed of scattered fibroglandular densities. There are no suspicious masses, clusters of microcalcifications or areas of architectural distortion suggestive of malignancy. There are no abnormal appearing lymph nodes in the visualized portions of the axilla.

IMPRESSION: BIRADS 1 NEGATIVE
There is no mammographic evidence of malignancy.

RECOMMENDATION:
Routine screening mammogram in 1 year. This is in accordance with the American College of Radiology recommendation.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Re: Part 2 above

Sam’s reimbursed me for the WHOLE PACKAGE, even though four of the twelve chops looked like pork chops. I froze them all. So I now have the free “fixins” for several rounds of pork fried rice!

Latest posts

Back