Why I love my DS

Thanks. Alas, I did not buy it. I really have no where to wear it but still amazed can go into a store and fit into something like this.

I can relate!

First story:

I stood outside a small boutique-type store in a small shopping area. FINALLY, I wandered in and the owner asked if she could help. I said, “I don’t know…but, I just lost over 100 pounds and don’t know if I fit in anything here.“ She started laughing, and replied, “Of course you do!” That’s how I met Not Your Daughter’s Jeans. And a very nice pantsuit.

Second story:

One night, while I was asleep, my husband’s arm landed on my hip as he sat bolt upright and yelled something unintelligible. It seemed that my husband didn’t know I HAD a hip bone and thought some stranger was in his bed! At least he responded appropriately.

(Your face looks SO familiar. I wonder if we’ve ever met!)

You make that dress look good. I have had a few occasions where I had to get gussied up. I haven't totally accepted my flappy arms and they have sleeves. But the feeling I get while wearing them is so good. I hope you get the chance to experience it. Like many people, I got the DS for my health. I gotta admit I get tickled when I get to glam up.
Good for you!

Thanks all! I did the DS for health. I was so sick with Diabetes and thought I would die soon ( I was not, but I had every co morbidity in the world.

But the most fun part are clothes. I could not stay out of the stores for a year. I went in Saks and Neimans every day, And the outlets for both and Nordy's, Club Monco, and Anthropologie. All on my way home. I bought a lot at the outlets and Anthro, not the others.

I still cant believe it. 7 years later.

Latest posts

Back