Vita lady

Liz- I don't quite understand how it would work. Would things still be eligible for prime shipping if we already have it? If so, I'd absolutely do it through here.

I hate to take anything away from Michelle's business, in particular while she is trying to sell, but getting our vites is more important.

Probiotics too? Primal Defense Ultra, Culturelle (although I can get that through Costco, though it is not cheap there either, most of the time), prenatals (I use Prenavite), Proferrin, zinc, MagCit capsules (not gel caps), Citrical in large bottles (again, I buy at Costco, but they aren't that cheap through them).

A few types of protein powders? I would like to try the Unjury Chicken Soup - I can't stand any of the sweet ones.

I know I am new, but I love this site and will do anything to support it. I ordered all my vits (including protein shakes) from Amazon. I would be happy to link to it from here and order.

Amazon is my lifeline for vitamins so, of course I would order through here! What a wonderful idea! So would it be a store or through Smile?

Latest posts

Back