Update on my drama mama ASS

Oh :poop:!!! I hate that you need to have yet another surgery, Scott, but am sending all my best wishes that this will finally resolve your issues. It IS time for you to start feeling good!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks Pam and Clematis. I am hopeful that this greatly improves my quality of life, and while in the hospital I am going to if Dr K can do testing to see what causing the passing out, weaness, dizziness, etc.

Scott, I'm sorry you're having to go through so much. As others have said, and I'm sure you know, the silver lining in this shit-cloud is that you are in the capable hands of Dr. K. I'll be rooting for you.

Last edited:
Scott, I'm sorry you're having to go through so much. As other have said, and I'm sure you know, the silver lining in this shit-cloud is that you are in the capable hands of Dr. K. I'll be rooting for you.
Thank you Hon. I appreciate it.

Scott honey, catching up on my reading and found your post. I don't even know what to flippin' say. I had to go read about redundant colon - had never heard that before, but when I read megacolon I knew what it was. just curious, did you have trouble with constipation before surgery?
I wish there was some way I could help. I am going to worry about you for a few weeks so hope you can handle that. :)
sending you good vibes.

Scott honey, catching up on my reading and found your post. I don't even know what to flippin' say. I had to go read about redundant colon - had never heard that before, but when I read megacolon I knew what it was. just curious, did you have trouble with constipation before surgery?
I wish there was some way I could help. I am going to worry about you for a few weeks so hope you can handle that. :)
sending you good vibes.
Thanks darlin.

I never really have had constipation. Now I go several times a day but much of the time it feels like I am constipated feeling full, bloated, hurts and I don't feel like I empty much of the time. Then comes a diarhhea day. Then it is back to that very firm poop and feeling like I never empty fully.

You can be born with a redundant colon which is apparently my case. I have lots of kinks and folds so stuff gets stuck and backs things up, so even though I am going there is apparently stuff left behind and that backs up the fecal matter into my small bowel.

I am hoping this surgery relieves the constant discomfort and filling like my gut is full all the time.

Latest posts

Back