The three week stall

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by DianaCox, Feb 17, 2014.

southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

Most of us who have lived thru this discovered that when the scaled stalled, the inches fell off.

duh_Mom

duh_Mom Well-Known Member

I can't remember who - maybe @more2adore@more2adore - says it is not stalls, it is practice for maintenance. I liked that.

Charris likes this.
    BebeZed

BebeZed Well-Known Member

I have gained 5 pounds this week but I have discovered what I believe to be the cause: the swelling in my feet, ankles, and calves is back with a vengeance after disappearing for a couple of weeks following surgery. My feet aren't too bad right now but you can definitely see it in my ankles and lower legs. That definitely accounts for the extra weight... sheesh. At least I know it's not a DS thing - this is an on-going issue for me. My faith in myself and the DS is hereby restored :)

more2adore

more2adore Well-Known Member

Nope, not me, haha. :) I haven't been anywhere near maintenance since I was like 12 years old, lol! :)

Charris

Charris Well-Known Member

Up your protein. To get the swelling gone. Dr. K just told me the swelling of the legs I had was because of low protein

MegMac86

MegMac86 Member

I had a 4-6 stall and it totally freaked me out. Part of it was bad eating choices on my end but still... thanks for posting this!!!