The friend of my enema ....

hmm I have only blocked one person and that is Godluvme. Perhaps I need to unblock her and see what stupidity she is spewing. Just because I am nosy.
Well, she's reincarnated herself once or twice since then. You'd have to look carefully. I think her last screen name was Alicia Duodenal Switch LaRocco. She's also got a Youtube thingy as well, I hear. I haven't seen it. She is instantly recognizable by her phraseology: "ammonia" for pneumonia; "sicko cell" for sickle cell anemia, etc.

Well, Scott didn't stay gone long - he's got an apparent bowel obstruction, and he posted about it today. Of course, he ALSO got in another shot at NYBitch, and earned himself a 75% warning level for it. What a clusterfuck it is over there.

I have seen the name before but don't remember any particular posts of hers. Just another henchman.

I wasn't over there long and very rarely go over there now. I don't think she was there when I started my research because I looked for patients of Dr. Inman's and found only a couple. I have seen her real name somewhere else, maybe Spacey Face or Facey Space, whatever Sheanie calls it.

I just think it's amusing that Kelly "fired" NYB as mod, but still protects her by having the puppet-mod put Scott on increasing levels of warning for pissing on NYB's head.

I just think it's amusing that Kelly "fired" NYB as mod, but still protects her by having the puppet-mod put Scott on increasing levels of warning for pissing on NYB's head.
I'd piss on NYC's head, if I could. Hell, I'd tea bag her, if we were playing some on-line shoot em up bang bang video game thingy. My boys used to do that, one playing in our living room the other one playing the same game in Chicago. Tea bagging the guys they killed. And getting booted for it. Hilarious.

I remember MstoMrs whats her name. She never posted much. Kelly's scraping the barrel for mods, IMO. Or else NYC still has rights, just no visible title.

Now, just to be clear, when I play those on-line Call of Duty games, by player is a GUY. So in that realm, I actually CAN tea bag.

@newanatomy , I have, fortunately, passed my sick mind on to my children. We all share a very dark sense of humor. We laugh at inappropriate things. My oldest son once watched our lab eating something in the yard. Came in and was overheard talking in his "dog voice" imitating Sadie......."I eat the feces of other species." My youngest son coined a dog-alerting nonsensical phrase to whip them into a frenzy. "Who's a Squirrel beef side?" Which is a combination of "Who's here", "squirrel", "Be fed" and "outside", all their buzz phrases at the time. Nothing like boys and dogs. My husband is disgusted by all this.

@newanatomy , I have, fortunately, passed my sick mind on to my children. We all share a very dark sense of humor. We laugh at inappropriate things. My oldest son once watched our lab eating something in the yard. Came in and was overheard talking in his "dog voice" imitating Sadie......."I eat the feces of other species." My youngest son coined a dog-alerting nonsensical phrase to whip them into a frenzy. "Who's a Squirrel beef side?" Which is a combination of "Who's here", "squirrel", "Be fed" and "outside", all their buzz phrases at the time. Nothing like boys and dogs. My husband is disgusted by all this.

It must be that I raised 2 1/2 boys too. Plus, my hubby!

I was about to show off my coolness by knowing that Sheanie must not know what teabagging means, since she can't that - and then she clarified why she can.

My husband and I went to a comedy club a few years ago to see Ralphie May, seated near the front, and he made a joke about teabagging - and then called me out for laughing at it when I didn't know what it meant (because I'm old, I guess) - but I DID know! (And then he teased my husband about looking eversoslightly like Kenny Rogers - silver hair and goatee - he didn't think it was a compliment.)

I was about to show off my coolness by knowing that Sheanie must not know what teabagging means, since she can't that - and then she clarified why she can.

My husband and I went to a comedy club a few years ago to see Ralphie May, seated near the front, and he made a joke about teabagging - and then called me out for laughing at it when I didn't know what it meant (because I'm old, I guess) - but I DID know! (And then he teased my husband about looking eversoslightly like Kenny Rogers - silver hair and goatee - he didn't think it was a compliment.)
Yeah, the first time I watched my son executing the teabag maneuver in Call of Duty, I peed laughing. My boys are goofy. They play each other now from Grand Rapids and Chicago, respectively, on line. The dweebs.

Latest posts

Back