Sunday Weigh In (8/30/2014)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
No scale this morning...down at my Mother in law's.
Last week 140
Claiming the same this week.

I ended up going to Urgent Care on Friday since my poison ivy was on week 5 and showed NO signs of clearing. Steroid shot and a steroid pack later, I am FINALLY healing. Downside...steroids cause weight GAIN!

Good morning Liz,

I hope your MIL is doing better. Please send my best to Charles. You are all in my thoughts. Glad poison ivy is being treated and you are feeling some relief.

LW: 120
TW: 119

Holding steady. Off to pick-up wine in Livermore Valley from McGrath. Family run winery we are members of their wine club and opt to pick it up every quarter.

Happy Labor Day

Whit

sorry hear about the poison ivy, Liz, steriods are icky but sometimes necessary. I couldn't sleep when I was on them once for an allergic reaction to an antibiotic. hope you clear up fast.

way to go, Whit!

Down 3 pounds from last weigh-in, I believe it was 2 weeks ago since we were in Atlanta last weekend. I would be in onederland by now if I could stop stress eating carbs when I get home from work every night! :mad::rolleyes:
Hope MIL is doing well, Liz, and have a great week everyone!

Claim that 140, Liz! Hope the poison ivy clears up soon!
Good job Whit and Lauren.

Not sure what I am doing....
Last week a rather disturbing 116.6
This week a rather disturbing 121.6

Maybe there is just no pleasing me! Have my grandkids up for the weekend so lots of salty carbs....

Good morning Liz,

I hope your MIL is doing better. Please send my best to Charles. You are all in my thoughts. Glad poison ivy is being treated and you are feeling some relief.

LW: 120
TW: 119

Holding steady. Off to pick-up wine in Livermore Valley from McGrath. Family run winery we are members of their wine club and opt to pick it up every quarter.

Happy Labor Day

Whit
Happy Labor Day to you, enjoy your weekend. You are doing good.

sorry hear about the poison ivy, Liz, steriods are icky but sometimes necessary. I couldn't sleep when I was on them once for an allergic reaction to an antibiotic. hope you clear up fast.

way to go, Whit!
Thanks...one of the things she gave me was a prescription antihistamine (stronger than benadryl) to help me sleep.
Steroids don't keep me awake but they are messing with the fit of my pants.

Down 3 pounds from last weigh-in, I believe it was 2 weeks ago since we were in Atlanta last weekend. I would be in onederland by now if I could stop stress eating carbs when I get home from work every night! :mad::rolleyes:
Hope MIL is doing well, Liz, and have a great week everyone!
WTG, on losing the three lbs. Sorry about stress eating carbs...maybe do the "I'm eating cause I am...." And if the answer is not hungry, switch to liquid. Also keep carbs out of the house as much as you can.

She is doing very well...been cooking a few things so she has leftovers and moving things so she doesn't have to lift things (like her laundry detergent. It's in a place she can just use the cap), catching up her laundry, and in the morning, I will strip all the sheets and get that laundry started. She sees her doc on Wed to get the drains out.

Claim that 140, Liz! Hope the poison ivy clears up soon!
Good job Whit and Lauren.

Not sure what I am doing....
Last week a rather disturbing 116.6
This week a rather disturbing 121.6

Maybe there is just no pleasing me! Have my grandkids up for the weekend so lots of salty carbs....
Drink LOTS of fluids...help flush out the salty.

The poison ivy is 85% better. I suspect this one will leave scars on my foot tho.

Latest posts

Back