Sunday Weigh In (7/16/2017)

LW: 135
TW: 135

Kind of a lazy week. It's been to hot to really do much outside so I got off my butt and went to the gym and hopped on the treadmill a couple of times. I haven't been to one in 4.5 years and it felt pretty good to get my blood pumping.

Have a great week everyone.
Good for you, Whit.
260 LW
257 TW

OMG I am UNDER 260 lbs!!! Is this even real life? I haven't seen the 250's in too many years to even think about. I hit the three week stall last week, but the scale is moving again this week. I may lose slower than others, but I don't even care. I am UNDER 260 lbs!!!

LOL, good going. It does happen. And it is a mind blowing experience esp if you get to the lowest adult weight you ever saw.

Claiming yesterday

LW - 152
TW- 150

Been bouncing between 150 and 152 for a month now.
I see you are actually claiming 149 today...You are doing good but don't get dishearteded if it pops back before heading down again.
Last week 137.5 (I think)
This week. 136.5.

Grandkids have worked a pound off of me!
Having tons of fun and cooking up a storm.
LOL, grandkids can keep you busy. Good for you.
LW 158
TW 155

Went to a wedding last night and danced for a solid 6 hours. Had so much fun. However I am back in ketosis right now- so my breath turned into a dragon about 2 hours into dancing and then about 4 hrs in I broke through my deodorant which was not so pleasant. But in not to proud to say I went to the bathroom, washed the pits with some hand soap and returned to the floor for more fun- pretty sure I still stank, but by 10pm everyone was either sweaty and sticky themselves or too drunk to care.
Good for you! I seem to avoid ketosis the entire time I lost weight.
2 weeks ago: 178
TW: 175
The magic DS. So my cynical side says, why not eat in "vacation mode" all the time? Ice cream more days than not, candy, even a hamburger roll and soft pretzel. My logical side realizes this was like a reset, a jump start on the metabolism. And it is not without consequences- gut-rumbling gas and more frequent trips to the BR. I'm not officially back to work until Wednesday, and I know I will get back on track. I just feel so much better on low carbing.
Hope everyone is having a great week!
Glad you enjoyed your vacation. Sometimes vacation mode helps. But getting back to normal takes effort.

OK, this morning the scale said 149, so I'm claiming that. Getting below the 150 mark is a big milestone for me. When I got sick, I got down to 147, but bounced up to 153 and have been bouncing around between 150.5 and 153 for 4 weeks. Nice to see the scale move. :)

14 pounds to go. I have clothes I so want to fit into. Getting closer.
Yeap, getting closer.

Latest posts

Back