Sunday Weigh In (7/14/2024)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 122
This week 122
I have a wicked tooth infection in my lower jaw, on antibiotics, and as a result eating soft foods cause chewing is difficult on that side. I know it’s front a cavity that got ignored and the cavity is from my dry mouth. I use Biotene but it still happens.

Last week 122
This week 122
I have a wicked tooth infection in my lower jaw, on antibiotics, and as a result eating soft foods cause chewing is difficult on that side. I know it’s front a cavity that got ignored and the cavity is from my dry mouth. I use Biotene but it still happens.
I hope the infection is healed and you're out of pain soon 🥺 mouth pain is one of the worst.

Hope you feel better and that the cavity can be addressed soon. Hannah had her wisdom teeth out on Friday and has been on soup, mashed potatoes, ice cream, and scrambled eggs since. I know you are particularly careful about sugar/carbs, so that makes your choices even more limited. Hang in there.

7/7/24
155.9 pounds

7/14/24
152 pounds

I can’t believe how close I am to goal!

2 pounds!
You’ll see it soon.
I hope the infection is healed and you're out of pain soon 🥺 mouth pain is one of the worst.
I know, I’ve had my share. I had jaw surgery in 2012. Two rounds of wire and post removal in the two years after that. Then in September 2022, had a very wicked mouth infection due to dry mouth that lasted over 12 days.
Last week 409.1
This week 408.3

HW475

CW 408.3

GW 160

PRE OP (awaiting insurance approval as of 7/16/2024)
It should show up any day now.
I'm so sorry! hope you get relief and complete healing soon.
I hope so to.
Hope you feel better and that the cavity can be addressed soon. Hannah had her wisdom teeth out on Friday and has been on soup, mashed potatoes, ice cream, and scrambled eggs since. I know you are particularly careful about sugar/carbs, so that makes your choices even more limited. Hang in there.
I’m a bit more liberal with carbs than most but still trying to focus on protein. Tuna fish. Poached eggs, I can handled hard boiled eggs. But I’ve added jello, not sugar free cause sugar free tears up my stomach.

Last week 409.1
This week 408.3

HW475

CW 408.3

GW 160

PRE OP (awaiting insurance approval as of 7/08/2024)

*** 🤣 I was looking at the wrong Monday on the calendar haha

Last week 122
This week 122
That sounds miserable, hope the meds knock the infection quickly!

Last week 122
This week 122
Oh no! I hope the antibiotics clear that up soon for you. Those darn teeth can cause a cascade of issues. :(

I'm finally back! But I'm leaving for a week again on Saturday as we're going on a cruise.

Last weigh-in 139.8
This week 136.8

I'm actually surprised I lost weight as I ate a lot of pastries and cakes, and I don't regret it one bit. It's a good thing I didn't have a roommate.

Oh no! I hope the antibiotics clear that up soon for you. Those darn teeth can cause a cascade of issues. :(

I'm finally back! But I'm leaving for a week again on Saturday as we're going on a cruise.

Last weigh-in 139.8
This week 136.8

I'm actually surprised I lost weight as I ate a lot of pastries and cakes, and I don't regret it one bit. It's a good thing I didn't have a roommate.
Oops, I meant to post this on the 7/21 thread!

Last weigh-in 139.8
This week 136.8

In the early days, carb overload does that.

Latest posts

Back