Sunday Weigh In (7/13/2014)

I am not near a scale either today. This is a good thing because I think I ate my weight in food yesterday and know that I had too many carbs!! I am visiting at Twin Falls, Idaho. My hubby and I will get to meet with @Ricky136 and his wife for Sunday Brunch today! Twin Falls is a beautiful area and I am so glad we got to come see it.

Next week, Butte!

I am not near a scale either today. This is a good thing because I think I ate my weight in food yesterday and know that I had too many carbs!! I am visiting at Twin Falls, Idaho. My hubby and I will get to meet with @Ricky136 and his wife for Sunday Brunch today! Twin Falls is a beautiful area and I am so glad we got to come see it.

Next week, Butte!
I bet you are having a blast. And as long as I ate my weight in protein it was all good!

Well it looks like you are starting a trend Liz. But I am going to break it. I am up 2.5 this week. So I need to se it in writing.

LW: 122
TW: 124.5

I have not had my morning constitutional yet but there is a reason. This week I have eaten allot (for me) of things I should't white rice, sourdough bread, pretzels, potatoes, stuff like that. Thank goodness my stomach capacity has kept it to a minimum.

Have a great vacation Liz and a good week all!

Best,
Whit

As of Thursday I was 271. That is a 24lb loss for the first 4 weeks. I don't own scales so I won't know a weight until next time I go to PCP.
Yippee!!! That is awesome.

Well it looks like you are starting a trend Liz. But I am going to break it. I am up 2.5 this week. So I need to se it in writing.

LW: 122
TW: 124.5

I have not had my morning constitutional yet but there is a reason. This week I have eaten allot (for me) of things I should't white rice, sourdough bread, pretzels, potatoes, stuff like that. Thank goodness my stomach capacity has kept it to a minimum.

Have a great vacation Liz and a good week all!

Best,
Whit
I am sorry you are up. Kick the carbs to the road!

I weighed this morning so:

Last week 202.2
This week 199.6
Loss of 2.6 pounds.
Awesome!

Latest posts

Back