Sunday Weigh In (7/12/2015)

View attachment 667 View attachment 668 LW 127
TW 125

Good job all. Sorry to hear about the weakness, Scott.
I went right back to the gym after my week on the road and am feeling so good. I have been asked why I need to go to the gym regularly if my DS works so well. People don't understand that I need to build muscle mass and strengthen my bones. I do not do any cardio and am not going in order to lose or even maintain my weight loss. Lifting weights has given me back so much energy, strength and confidence. I am actually proud of how my arms look in sleeveless tops!
Hope this is taken for what it is -wanting to share my joy in finding something that is working for me after a time of feeling so tired and weak!
AWESOME!!!! Congrats on the weight loss this week as well.

Wish my arms looked as good.

View attachment 667 View attachment 668 LW 127
TW 125

Good job all. Sorry to hear about the weakness, Scott.
I went right back to the gym after my week on the road and am feeling so good. I have been asked why I need to go to the gym regularly if my DS works so well. People don't understand that I need to build muscle mass and strengthen my bones. I do not do any cardio and am not going in order to lose or even maintain my weight loss. Lifting weights has given me back so much energy, strength and confidence. I am actually proud of how my arms look in sleeveless tops!
Hope this is taken for what it is -wanting to share my joy in finding something that is working for me after a time of feeling so tired and weak!

Look at you! You look fantastic!! I need to build muscles too.

Drum roll please. . .I finally broke the 5, yes 5 month stall I have been in. I have not seen a new low since March! Anyway,

Last week: 153.6
This week: 149.8
Loss of 3.8 pounds!

I have been on induction to hell for 7 days. It has been a challenge to give up the few carbs I allow myself. Obviously, I needed to give them up in order to get this weight going in the right direction again. Less than 5 pounds to goal! Chugga, chugga, I think I can.

Drum roll please. . .I finally broke the 5, yes 5 month stall I have been in. I have not seen a new low since March! Anyway,

Last week: 153.6
This week: 149.8
Loss of 3.8 pounds!

I have been on induction to hell for 7 days. It has been a challenge to give up the few carbs I allow myself. Obviously, I needed to give them up in order to get this weight going in the right direction again. Less than 5 pounds to goal! Chugga, chugga, I think I can.
FANTASTIC!!!! I think you can too...and I expect you to be shouting when it happens.

Okay, so you rivaled me in length of stall, LOL.

Last week: 245
This week: 243

In my third week. Weight loss has slowed considerably. Still happy though, since I was expecting the 3rd week stall, and blood glucose is looking a-ok.

Congrats, newanatomy, on being so close to goal! All of you folks are inspiring.

Last week: 245
This week: 243

In my third week. Weight loss has slowed considerably. Still happy though, since I was expecting the 3rd week stall, and blood glucose is looking a-ok.

Congrats, newanatomy, on being so close to goal! All of you folks are inspiring.
Congrats!

And honestly you want it to slow down to a steady pace, otherwise your brain won't have time to keep up.

Hanging tight at 169!

Nice job everyone, especially @Bagaof4 damn, Pam, you look amazing!

Excited about what's the come for the next few weeks with my last SC certification exam on Saturday and training for my new job starting 2 weeks from today. Have an awesome week everyone!
Good for you and STUDY HARD!!!!

Have fun in Columbia (or at least TRY to)

And eat some oysters on the half shell, she crab soup and shrimp n grits for me!
Well, it'll be my first time in Columbia, I dunno if they do a lot of low country stuff there. I was supposed to be at the beach next week and was very much looking forward to shrimp n grits and she crab soup, but we had to cancel because of the new job stuff :(

Columbia doesn't do oysters or shrimp and grits easily...it's not a coastal city and of all the places I've been, I ONLY go thru it now, not to it.
Yeah I have to be honest in that I was not a huge fan of Columbia....nothing against it, but it is no Charleston. Just not a lot of charm.....at least not the parts I was in.

Well, it'll be my first time in Columbia, I dunno if they do a lot of low country stuff there. I was supposed to be at the beach next week and was very much looking forward to shrimp n grits and she crab soup, but we had to cancel because of the new job stuff :(
My bad, thought you were going to Charleston not Columbia. SOrry the ocean trip got cut short...and LOL at you turning into a South Carolinian already with the "Going to the beach" comment. :D That was always the line from the locals when I lived in the upstate. It was never going to the coast, the ocean, Myrtle, Kiawah Islan or Hilton Head..... it was always going to the beach.

My bad, thought you were going to Charleston not Columbia. SOrry the ocean trip got cut short...and LOL at you turning into a South Carolinian already with the "Going to the beach" comment. :D That was always the line from the locals when I lived in the upstate. It was never going to the coast, the ocean, Myrtle, Kiawah Islan or Hilton Head..... it was always going to the beach.
Wait a minute, you lived in the upstate? Where??? And did I already know this? :)

And yeah, where I grew up in BK, going to the beach meant 5-10 mins away, now it's a whole big trip. Didn't appreciate it until it was gone!

Latest posts

Back