Sunday Weigh In (6/30/2024)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 121
This week 121
I’ve been indulging in cold plates this week because of the heat. I just nibble my way through lunch. Typically takes me 45-60 mins to eat but I eat far more than usual. My usual amount has been way off but this gives me the chance to actually eat a decent amount.

Last week 140.2
This week 139.8

I made it to the 130's! Barely, but it counts, LOL. I went to a quinceanera on Friday night and it was so much fun! One of my students and softball players invited the whole team, so that was really nice. They had a dancing robot (guy on stilts in an LED robot suit), and the kids seemed to like that a lot. I enjoyed the ceremony of the event; it's kind of reassuring to know that there are families that hold traditions like this. My family didn't really have traditions, so I'm a bit envious.

I will be in Oxford, England for the next two weigh-ins, plus I won't have access to a scale anyway. It will be interesting to see how things go when I'm not checking every day.

Last week 140.2
This week 139.8

I made it to the 130's! Barely, but it counts, LOL. I went to a quinceanera on Friday night and it was so much fun! One of my students and softball players invited the whole team, so that was really nice. They had a dancing robot (guy on stilts in an LED robot suit), and the kids seemed to like that a lot. I enjoyed the ceremony of the event; it's kind of reassuring to know that there are families that hold traditions like this. My family didn't really have traditions, so I'm a bit envious.

I will be in Oxford, England for the next two weigh-ins, plus I won't have access to a scale anyway. It will be interesting to see how things go when I'm not checking every day.
LOL, good for you. I wish more people had traditions like that. Brings families together. We had some growing up, but we seem to have lost those as we got older and drifted apart. Now, about the only time we get together as a family is at a funeral.

Can I just say I’m envious of your trip? Take plenty of photos!

6/23/24
156.6 pounds

6/30/24
157.2 pounds

I have been struggling with my mental health recently. But today is a new month! Yesterday was my 8 month PO.

Today, my husband and I are going on a mini vacation until Friday to Las Vegas. A kid free vacation. The last one was in September 2005!

We will be gone until Friday afternoon!

6/23/24
156.6 pounds

6/30/24
157.2 pounds

I have been struggling with my mental health recently. But today is a new month! Yesterday was my 8 month PO.

Today, my husband and I are going on a mini vacation until Friday to Las Vegas. A kid free vacation. The last one was in September 2005!

We will be gone until Friday afternoon!
Enjoy your vacation!
And you are doing good.

Latest posts

Back