Sunday Weigh In (6/2/2019)

I'm glad for you!

LW 122.6
now: 122

mind you, this is after yet another week of feeling like I am eating as much as I can possibly stuff in. :unsure:
I hope you settle soon.
LW: 141
TW: 141

Got some of my lab results back -- so far they looking good! I'm still waiting for several to report. My protein is at an all-time high of 7.3. PTH is 26! Woo-hoo. Vit D and Vit A levels are not in yet.
The waiting on labs to dribble in can be maddening! Good on your protein and PTH.
Last week 224.0
This week 219.6
Good to be moving again.
LOL, and boy did you move! Good for you.

I haven't been weighing, but checking in anyway. My clothes all still are fitting well, though I think where I carry my weight has changed a little. I think my waist is definitely smaller, but my bum/thighs might have more muscle from all the walking I've been doing. My theory, anyway!

Pretty sunburnt after exploring yesterday and drinking gin in the (late appearing) sunshine. You'd think I'd have learnt by now...

I'll bet that is exactly what is going on. you are SO healthy, it's such fun to read about it. :thumbsup:

Haha definitely not 'healthy' as in a 100% compliant DSer. My morning breakfast in Italy is - without fail - a cappuccino and a cornetto. Today's was cornetto con crema al pistacchio... But I enjoy every bite!

definitely not 'healthy' as in a 100% compliant DSer.
hmm, that sure looks good.
I was thinking more the fresh REAL food, the exercise, the whole culture of eating good food and relaxing - the complete picture sounds healthy to me.

I haven't been weighing, but checking in anyway. My clothes all still are fitting well, though I think where I carry my weight has changed a little. I think my waist is definitely smaller, but my bum/thighs might have more muscle from all the walking I've been doing. My theory, anyway!

Pretty sunburnt after exploring yesterday and drinking gin in the (late appearing) sunshine. You'd think I'd have learnt by now...
Sorry you are sunburnt. Be careful with that.

Okay, your weight is shifting. Totally normal.

Latest posts

Back