Sunday Weigh In (5/25/2014)

how are you feeling, Liz?

151, could be worse. I have been hitting Donut Country in the morning when you can get them warm out of the oven. :rolleyes:

changing my siggy again.

Hi Liz
LW: 122
TW: 121
On my way to Livermore Valley for a meal and to visit a couple of wineries.

Happy Memorial Day a big thank you to all of our military members and their spouses.
Thank you for you service.

Whit

Last week: 220
This week: 215.8
Loss of 4.2

The walking is helping in the weight loss department. I have mixed feelings about that. It means I have to keep exercising, gasp, sputter, gag, cough, vomit!

how are you feeling, Liz?

151, could be worse. I have been hitting Donut Country in the morning when you can get them warm out of the oven. :rolleyes:

changing my siggy again.
As long as the clothes still fit, who cares what the scale says. :)
I'm healing...still run ragged and don't see that changing. But the house is coming back together from having daddy's furniture brought in.

Hi Liz
LW: 122
TW: 121
On my way to Livermore Valley for a meal and to visit a couple of wineries.

Happy Memorial Day a big thank you to all of our military members and their spouses.
Thank you for you service.

Whit
Have a good time, Whit and you are doing great!

LW 121
TW 119

Good job all!
Liz, hope the healing on all fronts is coming along! Thinking of you!
Good for you, Pam.
The jaw is healing, the heart will take a bit more time. :)

Last week: 220
This week: 215.8
Loss of 4.2

The walking is helping in the weight loss department. I have mixed feelings about that. It means I have to keep exercising, gasp, sputter, gag, cough, vomit!
WTG, NA!!!
Walking is the only "exercise" that I don't mind.

No loss for the time I was in California, didn't expect it since I ate way too many carbs, I did do a ton of walking though, and those hills! Down 2 pounds this week :)
Good for you! And you looked great on Friday!

Latest posts

Back