Sunday Weigh In (5/17/2015)

so, that's good. the pants don't lie.

I'm back down to where I've been a long time. that's good, too!

I'm claiming yesterday's weigh in....didn't like today's...lol

LW - 160.9
TW - 160.1

Had 6 month labs drawn Friday a tad bit early. Got some of the results back...waiting on most of the vitamins and minerals. But so far, I'm very pleased.

Have a great week everybody!

Happy Sunday,

LW 120
TW 120

Not a great week- 4 days in Minnesota long flights, little sleep, bad food, inadequate hydration and challenging project.

I really want to stop the daily grind slow it down and look for something else. Reduce my stress...

Weight stayed steady...glad to be home.

Have a great week.
Whit

so, that's good. the pants don't lie.

I'm back down to where I've been a long time. that's good, too!
Good for you.

As to pants versus weight, that's why I don't get weirded out over the scale.
I'm claiming yesterday's weigh in....didn't like today's...lol

LW - 160.9
TW - 160.1

Had 6 month labs drawn Friday a tad bit early. Got some of the results back...waiting on most of the vitamins and minerals. But so far, I'm very pleased.

Have a great week everybody!
Good for you...Glad the lab work is coming back in good shape so far.

Happy Sunday,

LW 120
TW 120

Not a great week- 4 days in Minnesota long flights, little sleep, bad food, inadequate hydration and challenging project.

I really want to stop the daily grind slow it down and look for something else. Reduce my stress...

Weight stayed steady...glad to be home.

Have a great week.
Whit

I know you are glad to be home and you are doing good!

Bouncing between 186 (diarrhea days...sorry, TMI) and 192 on more full/bloating days.

2 weeks ago- 171
This week- 170
With all the stress eating I've done over the past week, that's a damn miracle! Hoping for a good week for everyone and a less stressful one for me :)
I hear you Lauren....good luck with your hubby's issues and I hope your stress comes down. I will be posting on it soon when I have all the details buttoned up but Cameron is going to be going through a major surgery soon....that is both very scary and very hopeful at the same time for us.

anyway, don't want to hijack....hang in there and feel better kiddo (F**$ the weight worry at this point and worry about your mental and other physical well being which is hard to do when you are worrying about your loved one).

Well I am bouncing the same two pounds for two months 154.4 today. Same weight as one month ago. I was hoping to lose another 9 or ten pounds but if this is maintenance, I guess I will have to deal.

LW 124
TW 125

Starting week 10 of my muscle building regime. While it looks like I've had a bit of a 'bounce back' on the scale, my body is definitely firmer and stronger. Clothes fit great (actually a bit looser) and people have commented that my skin color is more healthy looking. All in all, I will continue to work on building back my lean muscle mass and strengthening my old bones.

Best wishes for good health across the board especially to your husband @brooklyngirl girl and to Cameron @DSRIGGS .

Last edited:
LW: 317.4
TW: 315.6
Good for you.

Bouncing between 186 (diarrhea days...sorry, TMI) and 192 on more full/bloating days.
Glad you are staying put (pretty much) but sorry for the diarrhea days.
2 weeks ago- 171
This week- 170
With all the stress eating I've done over the past week, that's a damn miracle! Hoping for a good week for everyone and a less stressful one for me :)
I hope your hubby AND you get answers for him and good for you for losing a lb.
Well I am bouncing the same two pounds for two months 154.4 today. Same weight as one month ago. I was hoping to lose another 9 or ten pounds but if this is maintenance, I guess I will have to deal.
Holding steady works too. I bounced for almost 6 months before losing again...just keep at it. I thought I was in maint 6 months before I really did hit it.
LW 124
TW 125

Starting week 10 of my muscle building regime. While it looks like I've a had a bit of a 'bounce back' on the scale, my body is definitely firmer and stronger. Clothes fit great (actually a bit looser) and people have commented that my skin color is more healthy looking. All in all, I will continue to work on building back my lean muscle mass and strengthening my old bones.

Best wishes for good health across the board especially to your husband @brooklyngirl girl and to Cameron @DSRIGGS .
Good for you and yes, the scale went up again but being in better shape is the best!

Just thought I'd stick my head in and post, since I actually have something to post for this Sunday's weigh in...

I had a doctors appointment on Thursday and to my utter surprise - I'm down 17 pounds from my last weigh in 3 months ago. So - I'm at my lowest weight since having had the roux-en-y gastric bypass back in April of 2009!

I'm not at all sure what I've done differently. The only thing I can say is that I've been under much more stress the past month and a half or so and probably not doing as much emotional eating as I tend to do when stressed... Could stress be a factor to weight loss??? IDK - but I'm happy about the results of course. I haven't had my eyes set on onederland for a good long minute now ... but this sort of makes me think that with a bit of determination I can get to it.

Just thought I'd share. And congrats to everybody on the maintenance = good stuff!

J.

Latest posts

Back