Sunday Weigh In (5/15/2016)

LW 239
TW 237

Hope this week and last are signs my stall has broken. Still amazed that, 5 months out, I'm able to get away with the carbs I do. At 237 lbs. today. 234 represents my unofficial midpoint which may be reached when I hit 6 months on June 10. Knock on wood, I keep losing because if I could eat 50 carbs a day for an extended period of time, it is doubtful I would have needed the DS in the first place.
:rolleyes:

I think it's my daily 5 mile walks which make the difference.

A bit concerned with my iron/copper numbers. Have decent energy, but not as much as I would like.

MM

SW 241.3
LW 219.4
TW 216.2

My 3rd week out and spent it eating food on the pureed phase. Loss is slowing some and I'm good with that. However, not getting enough carbs in, so the NUTS tell me. Office BP reading of 94/54 so they said to stop my meds. Was only on 10mg Lisinopril every other day anyway. Great news there. Seeing PCP tomorrow. Ordered my dry VitD,calcium and multis to start this coming week.
Getting used to the weird stuff my guts are doing.(TMI: looks like taco grease in the bowl !! Ewww!!) I'm happy to be exploring all my regular foods, just softer for now. So far no issues and I'm pretty content.

Feeling blessed and life is good right now.

SW 355
LW 220.6
TW 216.6

Had a week with my family and did not stay on task so I was up from the week before but I went right back to my way of eating since the DS and the fun pounds from vacation came off.
This is the lowest weight I can remember ever. Maybe in junior high is the last time I was this weight.
So from here on down is uncharted territory??? Good for you.
LW BMI: 26.3
TW BMI: 26.3

Uh, hello scale? Been there, done that. I was so excited that I had a big drop last week... shoulda known it wouldn't last.

This week, I slowly had a half a glass of wine to be sociable. Nothing happened, bowel-wise. Didn't get buzzed, either.
But then again, maybe you are a stair stepper.
I have no clue how alcohol affects me as I am allergic (truly allergic) to the stuff.
LW 97.9 kg | 215.8 lbs
TW 97.4 kg | 214.7 lbs

Stressful and shitty week here. Work drama abounds, and I've really struggled to eat this week. I also dropped my thesis classes for the year, as there's just no way I can get it all done and be kind to myself in the process.

I've decided to work towards the goal of having the business in shape enough so that I can take between Christmas and Chinese New Year (late January) off work entirely - maybe go hang out in Greece for a month or somewhere else relaxing.
Good deal! Sounds fun...a month in Greece...
LW 296.5
TW 290.5

Week 6 was good to me. Energy is starting to pick back up a bit and I am feeling like a human again since the fissure repair last week, and have been able to do more walking...now if the weather would just cooperate it would be the perfect situation
Glad you are doing better this week. And ddoing great on the weight.
LW 239
TW 237

Hope this week and last are signs my stall has broken. Still amazed that, 5 months out, I'm able to get away with the carbs I do. At 237 lbs. today. 234 represents my unofficial midpoint which may be reached when I hit 6 months on June 10. Knock on wood, I keep losing because if I could eat 50 carbs a day for an extended period of time, it is doubtful I would have needed the DS in the first place.
:rolleyes:

I think it's my daily 5 mile walks which make the difference.

A bit concerned with my iron/copper numbers. Have decent energy, but not as much as I would like.

MM
Sounds like it...and walking is good for you. You are doing good on the weight front.
Pre-Op dieting and trying to lose so I have an easier surgery and recovery.

HW 360
LW 353
TW 348
Good for you.
Last week 160. This week 151. It's water weight I can tell my feet and legs are not so swollen and tight. My toes no longer look like pigs I'm a blanket. So now I only have 20 pounds to loose instead of 30 to get back down to my beloved weight of 131
Glad the edema is resolving. Keep healing.
SW 241.3
LW 219.4
TW 216.2

My 3rd week out and spent it eating food on the pureed phase. Loss is slowing some and I'm good with that. However, not getting enough carbs in, so the NUTS tell me. Office BP reading of 94/54 so they said to stop my meds. Was only on 10mg Lisinopril every other day anyway. Great news there. Seeing PCP tomorrow. Ordered my dry VitD,calcium and multis to start this coming week.
Getting used to the weird stuff my guts are doing.(TMI: looks like taco grease in the bowl !! Ewww!!) I'm happy to be exploring all my regular foods, just softer for now. So far no issues and I'm pretty content.

Feeling blessed and life is good right now.
You are doing great.

LW: 207.6
TW: 206.6

Just got back from the ER with a kidney infection. I'm on double antibiotics =(
Oh my...add plenty of yogurt...

You will be fine...and doing good on the weight.
LW 127
TW 128

Have a great week!
Steady as she goes...good going.
This week 176 lbs. Think last week was 181lbs. I'm locked in between 173ish and 187ish. Feeling good and looking, well, DAMN GOOD!!
:danc::danc::danc:
:) Will you are doing great.

You are steady as a rock, SouthernLady!
Thanks, but I wish my "steady as a rock" was about 10 lbs less. :)

LW - 184.4 - 2 weeks ago
TW - 181.4
weight still going down - I am at 11 months. I am almost out of the obese range on BMI - I am so thankful for this surgery and all the changes it has brought into my life.
Doing good. And yes, it can feel ungodly slow but it does happen.

Last week 160. This week 151. It's water weight I can tell my feet and legs are not so swollen and tight. My toes no longer look like pigs I'm a blanket. So now I only have 20 pounds to loose instead of 30 to get back down to my beloved weight of 131
That is good news C!

Revision SW: 188
Last week: 170
This week: 166

So this is my fist week participating and it is great seeing everyone's progress! My revision was due to severe dumping not for weight loss or really any other comorbities but I will say that has been an added benefit! At a little over 5 weeks out I feel pretty good. ( Well since my feeding tube fell out a few days ago! That freaked me out!) with that nasty tube out I am much more mobile and pain free and feel like a human again and not going omg what did I do to myself! Lol. Hope everyone has a great week!

Latest posts

Back