Sunday Weigh In (5/15/2016)

Last week 147
This week 147
LW: 182
TW: 186

Getting closer to the hernia repair and it can't come soon enough as it is starting to hurt more. Kristina thought the 26th at Huntington might work but I would prefer a Monday or Tuesday so my wife can have a bit of a minivacation with us flying in Friday night or Saturday. My understanding is that this recovery is really going to suck so she is going to be stuck helping me do the basics and won't get to do much on her "Two weeks of vacation". She has basically had to use a good 75-85% of her vacation time the last 5 years either with Cameron, me or herself having surgeries or other in hospital stuff. So this might push things back a week or so, but I owe her at least a good weekend doing stuff she likes in LA.

LW: 182
TW: 186

Getting closer to the hernia repair and it can't come soon enough as it is starting to hurt more. Kristina thought the 26th at Huntington might work but I would prefer a Monday or Tuesday so my wife can have a bit of a minivacation with us flying in Friday night or Saturday. My understanding is that this recovery is really going to suck so she is going to be stuck helping me do the basics and won't get to do much on her "Two weeks of vacation". She has basically had to use a good 75-85% of her vacation time the last 5 years either with Cameron, me or herself having surgeries or other in hospital stuff. So this might push things back a week or so, but I owe her at least a good weekend doing stuff she likes in LA.
Well, it looks like your weight has turned around. And you are in a good range now.

Good luck getting your hernia done.

SW 355
LW 220.6
TW 216.6

Had a week with my family and did not stay on task so I was up from the week before but I went right back to my way of eating since the DS and the fun pounds from vacation came off.
This is the lowest weight I can remember ever. Maybe in junior high is the last time I was this weight.

LW BMI: 26.3
TW BMI: 26.3

Uh, hello scale? Been there, done that. I was so excited that I had a big drop last week... shoulda known it wouldn't last.

This week, I slowly had a half a glass of wine to be sociable. Nothing happened, bowel-wise. Didn't get buzzed, either.

LW 97.9 kg | 215.8 lbs
TW 97.4 kg | 214.7 lbs

Stressful and shitty week here. Work drama abounds, and I've really struggled to eat this week. I also dropped my thesis classes for the year, as there's just no way I can get it all done and be kind to myself in the process.

I've decided to work towards the goal of having the business in shape enough so that I can take between Christmas and Chinese New Year (late January) off work entirely - maybe go hang out in Greece for a month or somewhere else relaxing.

LW BMI: 26.3
TW BMI: 26.3

Uh, hello scale? Been there, done that. I was so excited that I had a big drop last week... shoulda known it wouldn't last.

This week, I slowly had a half a glass of wine to be sociable. Nothing happened, bowel-wise. Didn't get buzzed, either.
Yeah I don't get buzzed any quicker or slower than I used to if I drink, which isn't very often.

Wine is pretty much the only thing alcohol that doesn't bother my stomach, that being said if drink a bottle it makes bet gut a mess. It isn't diarrhea but it makes me have to go a lot and it is not comfortable (burning and loose but feels like I don't empty - even more than my normal not empty feeling I get from my hernia - and it wakes me several times during the night feeling like I am going to explode in bed). Bourbon is like jet fuel and causes GERD. Beer is too carbonated so it bloats and makes me full.

Latest posts

Back