Sunday Weigh In (4/27/2014)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Not at home this weekend, we are down in Alabama. Oldest grandsons second birthday. Will be here til Wed when we head back home by way of Knoxville for my pre-op appointments.

Hello Ladies,

I'm home with the scale so I'll start if off.

LW: 122
TW: 121

I think I'm at the bottom been bouncing around here for a while. I went down to 120 during week but back to my norm.

Have a great day and week all. Liz enjoy your grand kids Liz.

Last edited:
Hi all!

Last week 228.6
This week 226
Total los of 2.6 pounds.

I wish I was loosing faster than I am. I am getting ready to clobber my husband! He acts as though he is in competition with me. He is an early riser, I am a night owl so I generally get up much later than he does. He makes it a point to tell me how much he has already done, gone to the store, gone for a walk, etc. He also eats more than I do and is loosing weight as fast or faster. Pisses me off. I would be happy for him except that he seems to be trying to make me feel like a failure. I had to have surgery and I still am not as good at this as he is. Sorry for the rant in the weigh-in thread. I am just a little irritated this afternoon.

ha! I forgot to weigh so there.

hope you are having a fun trip, Liz
We are...altho the birthday boy and his daddy are sick and with me having surgery soon, I'm staying as far away as possible.

Hello Ladies,

I'm home with the scale so I'll start if off.

LW: 122
TW: 121

I think I'm at the bottom been bouncing around here for a while. I went down to 120 during week but back to my norm.

Have a great day and week all. Liz enjoy your grand kids Liz.
Good for you.
Bouncing around with you, Whit!
LW 119
TW 121

Enjoy your grandbabies, Liz!
Sorry you are up. And we are...at least the one not sick, grandson #2

After all my complaining last week, the scale dropped 6 pounds on Thursday. Then up a pound today :rolleyes:
YEAH!!!!!!

Hi all!

Last week 228.6
This week 226
Total los of 2.6 pounds.

I wish I was loosing faster than I am. I am getting ready to clobber my husband! He acts as though he is in competition with me. He is an early riser, I am a night owl so I generally get up much later than he does. He makes it a point to tell me how much he has already done, gone to the store, gone for a walk, etc. He also eats more than I do and is loosing weight as fast or faster. Pisses me off. I would be happy for him except that he seems to be trying to make me feel like a failure. I had to have surgery and I still am not as good at this as he is. Sorry for the rant in the weigh-in thread. I am just a little irritated this afternoon.
Rant away!
You did good with your loss.

Hi all!

Last week 228.6
This week 226
Total los of 2.6 pounds.

I think 2.6 in a week is awesome!

I wanted to ask about your DH (you can decide if the D is for dear or damn). Has he had the DS as well? I am just wondering because mine is hoping to benefit from the high protein, low carb eating I will be doing. Of course he will probably lose weight faster than me, it will piss me off too.

I think 2.6 in a week is awesome!

I wanted to ask about your DH (you can decide if the D is for dear or damn). Has he had the DS as well? I am just wondering because mine is hoping to benefit from the high protein, low carb eating I will be doing. Of course he will probably lose weight faster than me, it will piss me off too.

He has not had the DS. He Has been doing the same eating plan as I am, less fat though. He has lost a ton and he goes to the gym everyday. He is like a fart in a skillet. He came in soaked yesterday, I asked what he was doing, he said he had gone for a walk. Really? No coat, in the rain, okay. I am trying to be more active, I despise exercise though!

My husband is a dear. It just irks me that he is so competitive and a little obsessive.

He has not had the DS. He Has been doing the same eating plan as I am, less fat though. He has lost a ton and he goes to the gym everyday. He is like a fart in a skillet. He came in soaked yesterday, I asked what he was doing, he said he had gone for a walk. Really? No coat, in the rain, okay. I am trying to be more active, I despise exercise though!

My husband is a dear. It just irks me that he is so competitive and a little obsessive.

I understand that. Mine is like yours needs to lose, just not as much as me. I remember one time I was going to WW and so he was eating the WW way as well and was losing probably twice the weight as I. I stopped going soon after he sat down one day and ate whole box of WW ice cream bars (because he had the points to use). He wasn't trying to be a butthead, he was just "working" the WW system.

I do want us both to be healthy though so if he loses faster and gets to his goal sooner I will be ok with that. Plus since I do the cooking, I will give him an extra carb here and there if I decide I want to catch up to him. :D Just kidding.

Latest posts

Back