Sunday Weigh In (4/26/2015)

Hey everyone!
Last week 169
This week 170
Still bouncing around what seems to be my magic number and that's cool with me!
Hope you all have a great week, keep up the good work and hope all goes well for you, @Whit !

OK...2 weeks ago (forgot to post LW) 127.6, this week 128.0

I don't like to see it go up AT ALL....but I know I have stuck to my normal eating, so it should come back down or stay in that ballpark. If it doesn't....I know what to do....

OK...2 weeks ago (forgot to post LW) 127.6, this week 128.0

I don't like to see it go up AT ALL....but I know I have stuck to my normal eating, so it should come back down or stay in that ballpark. If it doesn't....I know what to do....
You are still doing awesome!

LOL, I know the feeling. ANY up is not the direction I want to go but still, it could just be a difference in how much fluid you got one week versus the other.

LW 166
TW 166

So much for breaking the stall.
Oh well, I'm just gonna keep at it.
I'll figure it out sooner or later.
You will...just keep at it.

Could it be that you aren't eating ENOUGH? Have you run your food thru something like MFP to see where your grams land? Possible your body is thinking it's starving?

You will...just keep at it.

Could it be that you aren't eating ENOUGH? Have you run your food thru something like MFP to see where your grams land? Possible your body is thinking it's starving?

Yes I track everything I eat in mfp.
Right now my targets are 100g protein, 100g fat, and under 30g total carbs.
I'm still working on hitting it all consistently.
I will be 5 months out tomorrow.

Yes I track everything I eat in mfp.
Right now my targets are 100g protein, 100g fat, and under 30g total carbs.
I'm still working on hitting it all consistently.
I will be 5 months out tomorrow.
Okay, maybe toss things up for a day. Add about 10-20 more carbs for ONE day. And maybe add more protein and fat?

Most times when I hit a stall, I did exactly what Liz just said. Tossed it up (actually took my carbs up close to 79 pr 80) for a day, and sure enough, my stall broke. Kind of like our muscles getting used to the 'same old same old ' and need a change up to start progressing again. Worked for me so maybe give it a try!

Besides tossing things up with carbs..
If you were going to up either fat or protein, which should it be?

I had some bloodwork done for my cardiologist last week and he did a CMP and my total protein was 6.9.

If I were to up anything else it would be fat. That is just me and I am no doctor or NUT. When I shake things up I maintain my protein, up my carbs for a day, and eat fat bombs.

Latest posts

Back