Sunday Weigh In (1/21/2024)

good you are maintaining, Liz.

I haven't been anywhere and no way to weigh, but likely I am up and I certainly feel bloated! we've had a snow storm and then an ice storm and now a wintery mix, but it's warming up and sposta change to rain in an hour or so. I have one car shoveled out but still need to do the other one. I totally get why people move south as they age!

Last week 169
This week 167.8

I'm tired today and I'm not going to try to make my step count or do anything that doesn't involve me, my bed, and my Kindle. And trying to figure out how to make low carb egg noodles.

good you are maintaining, Liz.

I haven't been anywhere and no way to weigh, but likely I am up and I certainly feel bloated! we've had a snow storm and then an ice storm and now a wintery mix, but it's warming up and sposta change to rain in an hour or so. I have one car shoveled out but still need to do the other one. I totally get why people move south as they age!
You can get bloat without weight gain.
We had about 3 inches of snow. Started about midnight Friday mornin, we got up and headed straight to the grocery store about 3 miles away. Got home and other than shoveling walkways, we haven’t budged. The snow finally stopped about 9 this mornin. But what fell today wasn’t much. We now have blue skies.
Last week 169
This week 167.8

I'm tired today and I'm not going to try to make my step count or do anything that doesn't involve me, my bed, and my Kindle. And trying to figure out how to make low carb egg noodles.
Good going. I never went thru the use of substitutions of anything I liked. I used real pasta. Just nowhere near the amount I used preop. But then my issue preop was portion control. I’m learning to control that.

Last two weeks: 273
This week: 267.5

5.5 lbs in a week is phenomenal! Really happy with that after the slow weeks. I think my body likes dropping weight in little spurts. I'm 12 weeks out today!

And trying to figure out how to make low carb egg noodles.
Did you find a recipe you liked? I've got a friend who is into Carnivore and apparently there are recipes for Carnivore Egg Noodles that are supposed to be pretty decent... I haven't gained enough energy yet to stand in the kitchen for hours exploring experimental gastronomy. :ROFLMAO: Some people cut up those egg wrap things into noodles. I may try that since I HATED them as sandwich wraps! I don't hold out much hope though. They feel like thin sheets of styrofoam in my mouth...

Did you find a recipe you liked? I've got a friend who is into Carnivore and apparently there are recipes for Carnivore Egg Noodles that are supposed to be pretty decent... I haven't gained enough energy yet to stand in the kitchen for hours exploring experimental gastronomy. :ROFLMAO: Some people cut up those egg wrap things into noodles. I may try that since I HATED them as sandwich wraps! I don't hold out much hope though. They feel like thin sheets of styrofoam in my mouth...
I found a recipe but haven't tried it yet. I found some egg life wraps and they were okay. Not great, just okay.

Latest posts

Back