Sunday Weigh in (3/5/2017)

LM (4 weeks ago) 157.1
TW 155.4

February was a whirlwind for me with 2 out-of-town weddings and 3 business trips so I've been away from the scale and just doing my best with the available food options. In addition to the small scale loss, I've definitely lost inches so that I'm now in a solid size 8 - wow! Looking forward to a calmer March before more business trips in April.

Have a good week everyone!

LW: 186
TW: 184

My body is shrinking and even my new size 16's are getting baggy. I have been craving a donut for weeks but didn't do it out of fear. On Friday, I ate a Tim Horton vanilla creme donut (don't judge me!). Nothing happened until the next day. I spent all of Saturday in the bathroom having a cleansing experience. I can testify that a Krispy Creme donut is not necessary, a Tim Horton donut will do the same. Done with donuts for a while. Love their coffee.

Have a good week everyone! Stay away from donuts. :poop:

LW - 176
TW - 174

Major NSVs this week. I went shopping and for the first time, tried on none elastic waist paints. I'm a 12. Really. Then, I went down to my basement and unpacked pants I had put in storage for the "if I ever lose weight" moment. Well, the 14 and 16 were too big. The 8's abnd 10's too small, but the 12's fit.

And do, I'm sitting here thinking that size 6 is not to far away.

Hope you had a good time in Savannah Liz.

LW 181
TW 180

No real change in the weight over the last few weeks... but clothes are showing me the difference.

I am solidly in size 12-14 now, 16s are just way too big, and depending on the brand a 10 fits from time to time. :). Shirts are still difficult, L fits everywhere but the boobs. XL is just too big in most brands so I'm sticking with L and stretchy to help accommodate the girls, which have started to shrink but still a dang DD.

Did a 5 mile hike through the woods along the river with the dogs and hubby this morning. It felt great to not be I. Tears 1/2 mile in--- we'll see how the hips feel tomorrow.

I'm almost down to half my surgery weight (SW 350) and I'm really starting to feel great. Coming up on my surgiversary in April and have far exceeded my wildest dreams of how much my life could change.

Last week: 158.5
This week: 157.5
Lots of stress this week. My uncle is dying, doctors say 2 days or so. Thirteen year old granddaughter in Texas has been having self harm thoughts and Thursday went into a facility for evaluation and therapy. They started her on Zoloft Friday night. We thought her and her four sibs had come through the loss of their Dad to cancer in 2010 (our son) and the loss of their mother in 2011 to suicide surprisingly well but things are surfacing now.

Lots of stress this week. My uncle is dying, doctors say 2 days or so. Thirteen year old granddaughter in Texas has been having self harm thoughts and Thursday went into a facility for evaluation and therapy. They started her on Zoloft Friday night. We thought her and her four sibs had come through the loss of their Dad to cancer in 2010 (our son) and the loss of their mother in 2011 to suicide surprisingly well but things are surfacing now.

So sorry you are going through such stressful life events right now. Sending you lots of strength and good thoughts to help get you and your family through these difficult times.

LW: 73.0 kg | 160.9 lbs
TW: 72.5 kg | 159.8 lbs

Another insanely busy week. My team fucked up badly, meaning I had a lot of late nights to fix things and get them on track. Feeling a bit guilty that I did no work this weekend...which is madness, I should get a weekend too!

Had a lovely dinner last night of fresh meat club steak, done to medium rare in the sous vide, with Syracuse potatoes and fresh tomatoes on the side. Said tomatoes, Iberico ham, garlic and basil for starters. Even better, I had a friend in town who was desperate to cook so all I did was provide the kitchen and ingredients.

The focus this week is on increasing my protein, which had slipped off under stress.

LM (4 weeks ago) 157.1
TW 155.4

February was a whirlwind for me with 2 out-of-town weddings and 3 business trips so I've been away from the scale and just doing my best with the available food options. In addition to the small scale loss, I've definitely lost inches so that I'm now in a solid size 8 - wow! Looking forward to a calmer March before more business trips in April.

Have a good week everyone!
Great NSV! And the weight loss is good.
LW: 186
TW: 184

My body is shrinking and even my new size 16's are getting baggy. I have been craving a donut for weeks but didn't do it out of fear. On Friday, I ate a Tim Horton vanilla creme donut (don't judge me!). Nothing happened until the next day. I spent all of Saturday in the bathroom having a cleansing experience. I can testify that a Krispy Creme donut is not necessary, a Tim Horton donut will do the same. Done with donuts for a while. Love their coffee.

Have a good week everyone! Stay away from donuts. :poop:
No judging! Esp since I've done the same thing but mine IS Krispy Kreme. No Tim Horton's here.

Your weight is doing good.
SW 355
LW 191
TW 187.6

A week away from my two year surgiversary and still losing. I'll take it !
I would as well. Good for you.
LW 133
TW 133

Grandkids here for the weekend. Lots of sugar but also hiking, swimming, and running around. I'm tired...but I want to keep them.
Have a great week all!

Whit
Have fun this weekend.
LW - 176
TW - 174

Major NSVs this week. I went shopping and for the first time, tried on none elastic waist paints. I'm a 12. Really. Then, I went down to my basement and unpacked pants I had put in storage for the "if I ever lose weight" moment. Well, the 14 and 16 were too big. The 8's abnd 10's too small, but the 12's fit.

And do, I'm sitting here thinking that size 6 is not to far away.

Hope you had a good time in Savannah Liz.
Love the NSV's.
We are having a good time.
LW 181
TW 180

No real change in the weight over the last few weeks... but clothes are showing me the difference.

I am solidly in size 12-14 now, 16s are just way too big, and depending on the brand a 10 fits from time to time. :). Shirts are still difficult, L fits everywhere but the boobs. XL is just too big in most brands so I'm sticking with L and stretchy to help accommodate the girls, which have started to shrink but still a dang DD.

Did a 5 mile hike through the woods along the river with the dogs and hubby this morning. It felt great to not be I. Tears 1/2 mile in--- we'll see how the hips feel tomorrow.

I'm almost down to half my surgery weight (SW 350) and I'm really starting to feel great. Coming up on my surgiversary in April and have far exceeded my wildest dreams of how much my life could change.
WTG! Awesome on the hike.
I am so sorry for all the stress and challenges you are dealing with. Make sure you take care of yourself in all this.

LW: 73.0 kg | 160.9 lbs
TW: 72.5 kg | 159.8 lbs

Another insanely busy week. My team fucked up badly, meaning I had a lot of late nights to fix things and get them on track. Feeling a bit guilty that I did no work this weekend...which is madness, I should get a weekend too!

Had a lovely dinner last night of fresh meat club steak, done to medium rare in the sous vide, with Syracuse potatoes and fresh tomatoes on the side. Said tomatoes, Iberico ham, garlic and basil for starters. Even better, I had a friend in town who was desperate to cook so all I did was provide the kitchen and ingredients.

The focus this week is on increasing my protein, which had slipped off under stress.
You are doing great.

Sending you support and strength. And a hug...

Latest posts

Back