Sunday Weigh In (2/15/2015)

LW 119
TW 120

So happy to be 'hovering!'
Glad you are hovering! Good for you.

I forgot to weight this morning before we went out to eat, but I was the same as last week when I weighed on Friday!
LOL, what was it about this morning??? Good for you.
Last week: 159.8
This week: 158.6
Loss of 1.2 pounds the same as last week. As long as it continues, I am happy.
I would be too...good going.

I didn't weigh this morning either cause we weren't at home.
But I weighed Friday and so I'll use that.
Last week 175
This week 173

I'm happy...happier than last week anyway when I had gone up a lb!

I didn't weigh this morning either cause we weren't at home.
But I weighed Friday and so I'll use that.
Last week 175
This week 173

I'm happy...happier than last week anyway when I had gone up a lb!
Good for you.
I had a couple of months where I gained .5 to a lb but those times, I LOST inches.

Hello all,
LW:119
TW:119
Long week but I managed to get all of my vitamins in and did well with food. Now if I can only get this acid under control. I guess I will need to get back on the PPI.

The weather has been beautiful. We sat outside and listened to a live band and drank margaritas today. I plan to get my bike out tomorrow and ride along the bay. I love California.

Have a great week all.

Whit

I am staying around 153. I don't care about the original goal weight but I would like to be a little lower: I'm thinking it will happen as Spring is coming/started if I just tweak things the littlest bit. walk the dogs a bit more, be a little more mindful, cook a little more. I think I will post this separably, see if anyone has something to say.

this weekend I made a roast in the crockpot and then made soup out of the broth.

size 8 is my size, I just need to fit into jean rather than only elastic waist pants and no more pants pain! *fist*

Hello all,
LW:119
TW:119
Long week but I managed to get all of my vitamins in and did well with food. Now if I can only get this acid under control. I guess I will need to get back on the PPI.

The weather has been beautiful. We sat outside and listened to a live band and drank margaritas today. I plan to get my bike out tomorrow and ride along the bay. I love California.

Have a great week all.

Whit
Good for you...

While you are having beautiful warm temps...we are expecting some snow today. NOTHING even remotely close to the Northeast but a little...basically a dusting. We NEED winter to kill all the bugs that we are prone to having.

I am staying around 153. I don't care about the original goal weight but I would like to be a little lower: I'm thinking it will happen as Spring is coming/started if I just tweak things the littlest bit. walk the dogs a bit more, be a little more mindful, cook a little more. I think I will post this separably, see if anyone has something to say.

this weekend I made a roast in the crockpot and then made soup out of the broth.

size 8 is my size, I just need to fit into jean rather than only elastic waist pants and no more pants pain! *fist*

You can do it...walking the dogs and just generally moving around helps.

way to go, Liz!

I meant to weight myself this morning but didn't remember until after I had gotten dressed and I wasn't about to get UNdressed...lol

I don't blame you - you also don't to weigh in your clothes: that's just wrong

Oh and while the scale doesn't move much...I was able to wear a pair of size 12 lucky brand jeans yesterday that I couldn't even begin to fit in for about the last two years. I also have several tops that wouldn't fit before because of my hips and butt that now fit! Yay....I'll take the NSV's happily!

Latest posts

Back