Sunday Weigh In (12/18/2016)

Been slacking on my posts here ! Been in a big stall and up up then down then up so I think the last time I posted I was 204. Not sure. Lowest ever seen was 201.6

SW 355
LW 205
TW 202.2

I will be enjoying the next two weeks eating protein first but also enduldging on family recipes and treats as we come together to celebrate Christmas.

Last time I weighed myself before today: 247
Today: 245

I hadn't lost much since a year ago and started losing again recently. I think it's mostly due to walking lots more. I'm still eating way more carbs than is ideal. I credit Pokemon Go and my Fit Bit for the increased activity and the weight loss.

LW - 200 (weighed myself on a week ago Wed, so this is really a week and a half - I was away last Sunday)
TW - 194

"One"derland!!! I have not weighed this little since 2004. Moreover, I'm down 70 pounds. Only 60 to go. I expect a stall coming up, since I loose in a step function.

NSV of the week

- Went into Nordstroms to window shop for a winter coat. I' 5'3' Sales woman said Petite coats are on 5. I almost hugged her.

Hello Friends,
Lots of holiday shopping, decorating and eating.

LW 131
TW 129

Maybe the increase in fat? Not sure as sugar as well as alcohol have also increased. But I'll take it.

Slow progress with the wrist but still progress. I only need meds to manage pain prior to PT appointments so that's good.

Off to the Apple Store to finish shopping and then lunch.

Take care and happy holidays to all.
Best
Whit

LW 127
TW 127

Seeing improvement every week with my leg and foot! Asked my grandson to wait for the butcher to package my 3 pounds of bacon while I 'ran' over to grab some cream! Haven't been able to do that for 5 months! Really feeling almost back to 'normal' without any hip pain and foot is just somewhat numb! So nerve damage does take a long time to heal, but it DOES heal! Yay!

Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

LW 207
TW 201

Exciting week ..A couple of days even made it to 199.8, but I can't seem to stay in onederland... But it's right around the corner!

Upped the protein this week, added RTD shakes back into the regular routine, which I think has been great. Upped the activity level a bit too, extra stairs and upper body weights,

Feeling great, danced all night at a Christmas party and woke up with little to no pain in my hips which was amazing. Just 2 months ago after a night of dancing I couldn't stand up in the morning, and in the afternoon still couldn't walk without assistance, but today... I'm ready for another night of dancing.

So grateful to have had this surgery to catalyze this amazing journey.

Been slacking on my posts here ! Been in a big stall and up up then down then up so I think the last time I posted I was 204. Not sure. Lowest ever seen was 201.6

SW 355
LW 205
TW 202.2

I will be enjoying the next two weeks eating protein first but also enduldging on family recipes and treats as we come together to celebrate Christmas.
You are doing great and at some point, Onederland will stick.
Last time I weighed myself before today: 247
Today: 245

I hadn't lost much since a year ago and started losing again recently. I think it's mostly due to walking lots more. I'm still eating way more carbs than is ideal. I credit Pokemon Go and my Fit Bit for the increased activity and the weight loss.
Been missing you around here.
Remember protein first!
How's your mom?
LW: 77.2kg | 170.2lbs
TW: 75.3kg | 166.0lbs

Didn't post last week, but the 4lb drop has been entirely since I came on vacation. Can't complain about that!
That is great. Enjoy your vacation.
LW 133.6
TW 131.2
You are doing good.
LW - 200 (weighed myself on a week ago Wed, so this is really a week and a half - I was away last Sunday)
TW - 194

"One"derland!!! I have not weighed this little since 2004. Moreover, I'm down 70 pounds. Only 60 to go. I expect a stall coming up, since I loose in a step function.

NSV of the week

- Went into Nordstroms to window shop for a winter coat. I' 5'3' Sales woman said Petite coats are on 5. I almost hugged her.
Good for you. Love that you are solidly in Onederland.
Hello Friends,
Lots of holiday shopping, decorating and eating.

LW 131
TW 129

Maybe the increase in fat? Not sure as sugar as well as alcohol have also increased. But I'll take it.

Slow progress with the wrist but still progress. I only need meds to manage pain prior to PT appointments so that's good.

Off to the Apple Store to finish shopping and then lunch.

Take care and happy holidays to all.
Best
Whit
May be the increase in fat. Glad you are seeing progress on your wrist.
LW 127
TW 127

Seeing improvement every week with my leg and foot! Asked my grandson to wait for the butcher to package my 3 pounds of bacon while I 'ran' over to grab some cream! Haven't been able to do that for 5 months! Really feeling almost back to 'normal' without any hip pain and foot is just somewhat numb! So nerve damage does take a long time to heal, but it DOES heal! Yay!

Hope everyone has a fabulous week!
Good going. I know nerves take a long time to heal. And when they hurt the worse, they seem to be healing the most.
LW 207
TW 201

Exciting week ..A couple of days even made it to 199.8, but I can't seem to stay in onederland... But it's right around the corner!

Upped the protein this week, added RTD shakes back into the regular routine, which I think has been great. Upped the activity level a bit too, extra stairs and upper body weights,

Feeling great, danced all night at a Christmas party and woke up with little to no pain in my hips which was amazing. Just 2 months ago after a night of dancing I couldn't stand up in the morning, and in the afternoon still couldn't walk without assistance, but today... I'm ready for another night of dancing.

So grateful to have had this surgery to catalyze this amazing journey.
Onederland will happen. That fluctuation while trying to land there is frustrating.
Love the NSV.

Last week. 170.5
This week. 168.5

Attended a Christmas party Friday night and now my brother is here visiting until Thursday so eating has been a little different than normal and will be all week I predict! First time he has seen me post DS.

LW: 173
TW: 173

Had a few good days then passed out this afternoon for a good hour or more and have felt kind of crappy since. Hopefully I start stringing together more good days than bad days.

BTW it is colder than a witch's title right now here. 8 below zero is a bit too cold for me. :(

Last week. 170.5
This week. 168.5

Attended a Christmas party Friday night and now my brother is here visiting until Thursday so eating has been a little different than normal and will be all week I predict! First time he has seen me post DS.
Good going. Have fun visiting with your brother.
LW: 173
TW: 173

Had a few good days then passed out this afternoon for a good hour or more and have felt kind of crappy since. Hopefully I start stringing together more good days than bad days.

BTW it is colder than a witch's title right now here. 8 below zero is a bit too cold for me. :(
Passed out as in fell asleep? Or lost consciousness? If the fell asleep, ok. If lost consciousness, that is NOT good at all.

At least your weight is stable.

Latest posts

Back