Sunday Weigh In (11/4/2017)

They are good problems to have. I don't seem to have a skewed body image problem. Never have. I've yoyoed so much, I think I never settled into to thinking I was a certain size.

I want to loose my tummy, though I think a tummy tuck might get me further.

Yes, this is how I feel about my saggy ass and thighs.

Vanity sizing is so true. I have clothes from being think in the early 90s, 2003, and now. And you can see the sizes get bigger.
I have my old Army dress uniform (not the really fancy set but the basic Army green).
One of my goals was to fit in it. I fit it back in 1984 at 155. It’s a size 14.
Okay so when I hit 121 and was wearing a 4 comfortably and sometimes a 2, I did try it on. I looked like an exploding biscuit can! Now I was wearing a 4 and it was a 14. What was different was how sizing has changed in the last 30 years.

If the clothing manufacturers returned to True sizing, no one except babies would wear a size 2.

I went on a girls weekend in Branson, Missouri this weekend. I left Thursday morning and flew into KCI where my girlfriends picked me up and we drove to Branson. Five of us stayed in a condo and shopped, ate, saw a music show, ate, went to Silver Dollar City and ate. Lots of eating, lots of walking. I got home last night about midnight and collapsed. I weighed this morning and found I had stayed the same, which with all I had eaten I was very happy with. Actually, I think I might have been down a pound if all my extra trip "baggage" was emptied (if you know what I mean) lol.

Last week 127
This week 127

I hadn't seen these friends since last August when I was down about 40 pounds to 200. Of course they had seen pictures of me online but I do think they were surprised when they saw me. I went from being the largest person in our group to, I do think, the smallest! Very surreal feeling.
Smaller size clothes take up much less space in a suitcase so packing was much easier! My husband and I signed up today for a group trip to Washington D.C. in May so I'm really excited about that. I know I'll be able to walk and enjoy things without being miserable.

Latest posts

Back