Sunday Weigh In (11/28/2021)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 128
This week 130
Not upset with this increase. As long as I can fit in my new jeans. And as long as I stay a normal BMI at my PCP. I won’t fuss.
Seems my cold is receding and my taste buds are making a reappearance. Things are starting to taste good again. Most of the last three weeks, I’d take two bites and be done. Now, I can actually finish what I put on my plate, which still isn’t much but hey, it’s getting better.

I still have the cough and the cold. This one was the cold from hell. My poor nose was so sore. I did manage to avoid the ear aches. But I went thru two Costco size bags of cough drops along with four bottles of cough syrup. Got my nebulizer and used it. It helped.

Last week 198.8
This week 199

Managed to get a 3 day weekend which is a nice change of pace. Been running ragged with all the drivers and warehouse people out sick. Eating pretty cruddy lately running on 5-6 hours of sleep a day so I'm hoping that getting rested up will cut down on the need for late night snacks.

Last Week: 169
This Week:168
I ate what I wanted (protien first) including carbs and I still lost a pound this week. I cannot complain a bit. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Last week 198.8
This week 199

Managed to get a 3 day weekend which is a nice change of pace. Been running ragged with all the drivers and warehouse people out sick. Eating pretty cruddy lately running on 5-6 hours of sleep a day so I'm hoping that getting rested up will cut down on the need for late night snacks.

Holding pretty steady.
Glad you had a 3 day weekend.
Last Week: 169
This Week:168
I ate what I wanted (protien first) including carbs and I still lost a pound this week. I cannot complain a bit. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
That’s good. It helps to eat protein first.

Latest posts

Back