Sunday Weigh In (6/11/2023)

I'm glad you are maintaining, Liz.

I'm doing very slightly better even though my job is being very stressful. I am attempting to plan something else I can do for a living and considering a career in cannabis among other options.

meanwhile, I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. the weather here is awesome. so weird to have clear air to breathe while people in NYC of all places have been having smoke! life just gets weirder and weirder!

I'm glad you are maintaining, Liz.

I'm doing very slightly better even though my job is being very stressful. I am attempting to plan something else I can do for a living and considering a career in cannabis among other options.

meanwhile, I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. the weather here is awesome. so weird to have clear air to breathe while people in NYC of all places have been having smoke! life just gets weirder and weirder!
Interesting choice of career. 10 years ago, I’m not sure you would have been legally allowed to do that.

I’m glad I’m maintaining as well. It truly messes with my mind to be gaining. Our air has stayed in the yellow and orange. Not anywhere near as bad as NYC, but since smoke is our worst trigger for our asthma, it’s been hard.

oh, no, I had no idea the smoke was way down there (from Canada?) - so horrible. I always think it's only here in the west but apparently not.

Interesting choice of career. 10 years ago, I’m not sure you would have been legally allowed to do that.

I've lived where it's legal so long I forget it isn't everywhere and it isn't federally, of course. prohibition is stupid.

here in Oregon, psilocybin has been legal since Jan 1st. there is a center about 30 minutes from here that is supposed to be opening "soon" but I've been on the waiting list for months and don't hear from them.

anyone wondering why someone would want to take psychedelics read Michael Pollen's book how to change your mind. science!

Last week 197.6
This week 196.4

Still been fighting the crud. It is slowly retreating and today we got a fair bit of rain so hopefully the air will be much cleaner (we've had a lot of haze and smoke even last week). Have 2 guys out on vacation the end of this week so I imagine work could get interesting.
Our son who's been out of contact with us for a few months dropped by a couple times this week. He seems to be doing well which is a relief.

Last week 197.6
This week 196.4

Still been fighting the crud. It is slowly retreating and today we got a fair bit of rain so hopefully the air will be much cleaner (we've had a lot of haze and smoke even last week). Have 2 guys out on vacation the end of this week so I imagine work could get interesting.
Our son who's been out of contact with us for a few months dropped by a couple times this week. He seems to be doing well which is a relief.
Glad he’s gotten back in contact with you. I know that makes you feel better. Sorry you were still sick.

Latest posts

Back