Sunday Weigh In (11/13/2022)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 126
This week 125
Cindy Kay came to visit and we went out to eat both Thursday and Friday. (Still have leftovers). We had a good visit. Went two places we had not gone yet so they were new to us as well. One was the Kruger Street Toy & Train Museum
We had a great time and a good place to be on a very rainy day. We then went to the Artisan Market and found lots of cool stuff. I want to get a Blenko vase. https://blenko.com/ My Mother had one, my sister has it.

Last check in 197.0
Last week 197.8
This week 194.4

Had a good week chilling out. Only had to deal with work stuff once during the week otherwise stayed unplugged. Spent the first part of the week on some industrial scale loafing. Cleared some brush Thursday and Friday and had dinner with some of the wife's friends Saturday.

Last check in 197.0
Last week 197.8
This week 194.4

Had a good week chilling out. Only had to deal with work stuff once during the week otherwise stayed unplugged. Spent the first part of the week on some industrial scale loafing. Cleared some brush Thursday and Friday and had dinner with some of the wife's friends Saturday.
Good for you.

I forgot to weigh this week, I'll do it tomorrow.

sounds like a nice visit, Liz, and those are some nice vases. you should get one!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back