Sunday Weigh In (11/23/2014)

Up 1.4 from last week, but otherwise on track, just my normal fluctuations.

I DID finally start tracking with a new tool that may be useful in clearing away the clutter of my weight ups & downs (hopefully!) Trendweight, pretty cool application I think. It smooths out the highs & lows and shows the overall direction you are heading.. nifty for someone that routinely puffs & deflates with fluid retention. Had to create a free account for entering weights at Fitbit, then link the two accounts (5mins of click-time, not hard.) Trendweight imports your data from Fitbit and creates the graph below.. I like visuals. :)

2w.png

Last week 172.4
This week 172.6

Damn, no loss this week. Up 0.2 of a pound. I am taking a course of Prednisone right now so, that may be part of the no loss. Steroids can cause weight gain. I only have two more days till I am finished so we will see if there is some fluid retention.
Prednisone will do that to a person. Glad you stayed close to your last weeks weight.
And somewhere around year 2, I gave up on the .whatever! I use jusr whole numbers now.

Up 1.4 from last week, but otherwise on track, just my normal fluctuations.

I DID finally start tracking with a new tool that may be useful in clearing away the clutter of my weight ups & downs (hopefully!) Trendweight, pretty cool application I think. It smooths out the highs & lows and shows the overall direction you are heading.. nifty for someone that routinely puffs & deflates with fluid retention. Had to create a free account for entering weights at Fitbit, then link the two accounts (5mins of click-time, not hard.) Trendweight imports your data from Fitbit and creates the graph below.. I like visuals. :)

2w.png
Cool graph, Jo...it's a downward trend even if you have some ups in there.

I like that Trendweight graph thingie, I like seeing the downward line instead of all the ups & downs under it.

& yep- ticker is up & running. I still graph several things on the chart on the fridge.. I seem to be helped by visual cues a lot more than I used to be.. otherwise I'm good at ignoring stuff!

Latest posts

Back