Sunday Weigh In (10/11/2015)

((((((((((((((((((Scott)))))))))))))))))), I understand life keeps kicking you. I hate that you have to take a job that won't be satisfying just to keep food/roof/medical coverage going. Whine all you want...I don't have answers for you. I wish I had a magic wand I could wave and fix all of this.

((((((((((((((((((Scott)))))))))))))))))), I understand life keeps kicking you. I hate that you have to take a job that won't be satisfying just to keep food/roof/medical coverage going. Whine all you want...I don't have answers for you. I wish I had a magic wand I could wave and fix all of this.
Thanks for just listening Liz. I really do appreciate the thought and I really am not looking for answers, just blowing off steam. I woke up in the middle of the night(like I often do) with numbers and scenarios running through my head and not able to go back to sleep,so I hopped online to try to distract myself and turned into whiney boy.

So sorry you are feeling like this Scott. You have really been through the ringer and have every right to feel what your feeling. Things will start turning around I just know it. Oh and you are not whining by the way. Keep our head up and keep moving forward.

So sorry you are feeling like this Scott. You have really been through the ringer and have every right to feel what your feeling. Things will start turning around I just know it. Oh and you are not whining by the way. Keep our head up and keep moving forward.
Thank you for your kind thoughts Whit. I am doing better today and am pushing on. Things will work out. They always do. Just a little tired mentally and physically.

I do your work life has been challenging lately so I hope that gets better for you as well.

Wish I had some magic words to help. Focusing on gratitude for the positive things in my life has kept me going in times like this. The pendulum will swing back eventually, Scott! Hang in there!

Wish I had some magic words to help. Focusing on gratitude for the positive things in my life has kept me going in times like this. The pendulum will swing back eventually, Scott! Hang in there!
Thanks Pam. I am a well paid Manager and negotiating for signing bonus and other perks to make a move to Chicagoland feasible (keeping our style of living and position myself properly for my next career step), so my family is not going to starve.

When I saw the scale on Sunday, right at my all time low it scared and frustrated me. I am just tired of struggling to get healthy. I really am feeling stronger other than this gut pain that I fear is another intestinal hernia and I just can't start a new job and then miss a week or so down from a surgery.

I will be okay

Latest posts

Back