Sunday Weigh In (10/11/2015)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 146
This week 146

We had some pretty days this week but it rained again yesterday...just what the low country of South Carolina does NOT need.

SW 355
LW 253
TW 252.6

A teeeny tiiiiiiny loss BUT, considering it was THAT time of the month and I would prior to surgery gain up to 10 pounds. I'll take the .4 loss

Hello friends,
LW: 127.5
TW: 128

Not liking this trend. Up another .5 pound. Frankly I'm more then a little scared. Back to myfitnesspal to log all intake. Increasing water and eliminating sugar.

Have a great week all
Whit

Hello friends,
LW: 127.5
TW: 128

Not liking this trend. Up another .5 pound. Frankly I'm more then a little scared. Back to myfitnesspal to log all intake. Increasing water and eliminating sugar.

Have a great week all
Whit
Whit, stress (esp work stress) will cause weight gain. Or a weight stall. Altho in maint, stall is where we want it.

You've got this...just figure out where you are in macros.

LW: 266.8
TW: 267.4

Well that's not good.
Maybe not good but I had times during my weight loss that I gained. I hope you are doing measurements cause most of the time I stalled or gained, I actually lost inches.

LW: 315
TW: 299.4

So thankful to finish dropping the 20lb from the hospital stay and finally (for the first time since I was 21 years old) I am less than 300 pounds!
:banana:

Hello all. I am visiting my sister in Laguna Hills for the next 8 or 9 days so, no weighing. I am being fairly good except I did have ice cream last night, yum.

LW 127
TW 129

I feel ya, Whit!
Old voices keep whispering that I will gain all my weight back. I know this is not true, but I can't always shut them up!!! Still feel my new muscles account for most of this gain as well as the expected bounce back. Going to continue on my weight training schedule and not going to panic. I do feel great and 3 year labs just came in right on target. In fact my D is now up to 87 which is the highest it's ever been.
Weight-wise, I would feel real comfortable if I can just hang out in the 120s. We will see.

Last edited:
LW: 315
TW: 299.4

So thankful to finish dropping the 20lb from the hospital stay and finally (for the first time since I was 21 years old) I am less than 300 pounds!
:banana:
Yeah you!!! Congrats on getting into the 200's!

Hello all. I am visiting my sister in Laguna Hills for the next 8 or 9 days so, no weighing. I am being fairly good except I did have ice cream last night, yum.
Hopefully it was the good stuff? Enjoy your stay with your sister.
LW 127
TW 129

I feel ya, Whit!
Old voices keep whispering that I will gain all my weight back. I know this is not true, but I can't always shut them up!!! Still feel my new muscles account for most of this gain as well as the expected bounce back. Going to continue on my weight training schedule and not going to panic. I do feel great and 3 year labs just came in right on target. In fact my D is now up to 87 which is the highest it's ever been.
Weight-wise, I would feel real comfortable if I can just hang out in the 20's. We will see.
Yeah, Going back up some after hitting your lowest point is very hard mentally! Congrats on getting your D in good range.

LW - 225.6
TW - 222.4
lost one of those pounds already as I was up a pound last week, but i'll take it. I am working on enjoying the process now and watching for the NSV. would really like to figure out how to get motivated to get movement and serious exercise into the mix. I know that I am certainly in the 'honeymoon' phase and want to be comfortable with working out as the honeymoon ends.

LW - 225.6
TW - 222.4
lost one of those pounds already as I was up a pound last week, but i'll take it. I am working on enjoying the process now and watching for the NSV. would really like to figure out how to get motivated to get movement and serious exercise into the mix. I know that I am certainly in the 'honeymoon' phase and want to be comfortable with working out as the honeymoon ends.
Glad you headed back down.
And sometimes the best exercise is just being more active. If you do have the means and the desire to join a gym, do so, it can't hurt.

Oops! Forgot to do this yesterday.

LW 300.3
TW 316.9

Can't wait get rid of the excess fluids from surgery and start back downward again.

171 this week :(

I am frustrated with life in general at the moment and having to fight for every fucking thing including family health and financial security. I am going to be forced to take a job I don't want to take (won't be happy) because I am the main bread winner in our household. The money is good and I am afraid that if I don't take this job I will be sitting around in 6 months looking at something that is about 2/3 compensation, but I don't want to take a job that will not give me any personal satisfaction and also require relocation to somewhere that isn't where I want to go. Then you couple that with the fact that I can't seem to get over the hurdle even though I just had a revision to fix my health battles and I feel like I am going to explode.

I know others have it way worse than me in this world but am just tired of the constant battle. My whole life is about providing for my family and their well being. I work hard and am a good person with a big heart but I am frankly jealous of seeing some around me who just fall into a pool of shit and come out covered in diamonds and not have a clue how lucky in life they have been with health and financial security. They aren't smarter or or harder working than me...they just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

My apologies for the whining. I am just so tired and frustrated with my health and the job scenario now. One just seems to fuel the other. Medical marijuana is legal in Illinois now so maybe I will just give up on work go on the dole and sit around smoking weed (haven't done that for 30 years) all day while eating free government cheese....oh that is right, I am too damn responsible to do that so I guess I trudge on taking this stupid job that will provide no self fulfillment and just wait for the next 3-5 year cycle where I assume the position and get the shit kicked out of me again. Rinse and repeat.

Latest posts

Back