Sunday Weigh In (1/18/2015)

Happy Sunday Liz,

Glad you are doing well.

LW: 120
TW: 117

Lots of stress at work which is not likely to ease up anytime soon. I have been lax on my vitamins the last couple of weeks so I am working on that as well as keeping my protein up.

Have a great week.

Whit

Happy Sunday Liz,

Glad you are doing well.

LW: 120
TW: 117

Lots of stress at work which is not likely to ease up anytime soon. I have been lax on my vitamins the last couple of weeks so I am working on that as well as keeping my protein up.

Have a great week.

Whit
Lots of stress is not good. And being lax on vitamins... :nono:

The weight loss, I hope is a good thing tho.

Last week: 162
This week: 163.8
Up 1.8 pounds, damn it.

Oh, well back on the horse.
Sorry you went up. Maybe that time of the month?

LW 120
TW 120

Holding steady. Upped my leafy green veggies and other complex carbs. Seems to be helping me maintain. :whistling:
Good for you.

I STILL don't have much room after I eat enough protein to do more than a bite or two of a veggie. I would love to eat more leafy greens but it would be at the expense of my protein.

I wouldn't either BUT if you look at my monthly loses my first year...I had a couple of months of actual gain...

I haven't had a month of gain yet. I have had several times where for the week, I had a gain. I count myself pretty lucky.

I never post on these threads. But my fluctuation was in the "good" direction (assuming it doesn't just indicate loss of muscle mass from slothfulness), and I'm under 200 for the second or third time in the last month, which is pretty much the first time (except for when I had stomach flu) in 5 years:

I never post on these threads. But my fluctuation was in the "good" direction (assuming it doesn't just indicate loss of muscle mass from slothfulness), and I'm under 200 for the second or third time in the last month, which is pretty much the first time (except for when I had stomach flu) in 5 years:
WTG, Diana...

Latest posts

Back