Sunday Weigh In (1/14/2018)

I understand, just try not to down on yourself if they are super stubborn.

Yep, I get it. And you know, alas the weight loss seems to come from my boobs and not my tummy. I really don't know how much extra skin I have. My boobs are down to a "b" cup and the only time I was "b" cup was when I was 127 pounds. So, I'm wondering how much that extra skin weights. If it's 10 pounds, that could be the issue. I would do plastics now, but I can't take 45 days off right now for recovery.

Late entry:
LW 214.8
TW 213.0

Weight loss slowed this week--but so did my walking. Too much time behind my desk last week. I was able to add a Premier Protein smoothie (in blender with ice and PB2) to increase protein. Almost to goal of 90 (9.5 weeks post-op).

NSV: I broke down and went to the "fat lady" store I have been shopping at for years and tried on tops. I am at the smallest size they have. I got a couple for work but realized it's time to move on! Now on to cheaper stores to get me through until I reach goal.

Amusing thought: I saw myself in the mirror and thought 'I could end up with pencil tits, who knew?'

Have a great week y'all!

OK, I read the nice supportive comments about the 3 pounds. Thank you! I really don't think this is a failure in anyway. I think the DS is a mircle everyday.

But I really want the 3 pounds. I'm going to fight for it. No carbs for 5 weeks. That should do it!

5 weeks! I have a new carb system. I am eating high pro and veggies during the work week and eat 75-100 gms of carbs on the weekend. I'm trying to figure out to manage long-term. My theory is that low carb all of time results in a weight loss stall for me.

5 weeks! I have a new carb system. I am eating high pro and veggies during the work week and eat 75-100 gms of carbs on the weekend. I'm trying to figure out to manage long-term. My theory is that low carb all of time results in a weight loss stall for me.

Oh, that might work. I eat a lot of carbs and I'm really bad. I have sweets and fruit. I'm good on bread and pasta.

I want surgery now. It's the recovery time that is a problem.

Late entry:
LW 214.8
TW 213.0

Weight loss slowed this week--but so did my walking. Too much time behind my desk last week. I was able to add a Premier Protein smoothie (in blender with ice and PB2) to increase protein. Almost to goal of 90 (9.5 weeks post-op).

NSV: I broke down and went to the "fat lady" store I have been shopping at for years and tried on tops. I am at the smallest size they have. I got a couple for work but realized it's time to move on! Now on to cheaper stores to get me through until I reach goal.

Amusing thought: I saw myself in the mirror and thought 'I could end up with pencil tits, who knew?'

Have a great week y'all!
Good for you. I shopped at thrift stores until I settled down. Find a thrift store near an upscale side of town. It makes for higher quality of options.
Late posting -- having trouble signing into the website (thanks, hotmail).

LW: 145
TH: 144
AT least you got back in! And good going.

Late entry:
LW 214.8
TW 213.0

Have a great week y'all!

I shopped at thrift stores, outlets (bought a lot of $20 jeans and tops at the Tablots outlet - they have great 80% off racks - and ebay until I settled down in weight too.)

When I got to my goal weight, I shopped at higher end stores, but I'm a hard core sale shopper. You are in California. If you are in the Bay Area, you are welcome to come over and go shopping in my closet. I have a lot 14-16 jeans and tops I have not given to good will yet. I still was not convinced I was not going to gain the weight back, but now, I think I will stay under a 10. I'm a 4-6, so a 14/16 is pretty far away. I love the DS and can not believe I'm smaller than a 14/16.

I shopped at thrift stores, outlets (bought a lot of $20 jeans and tops at the Tablots outlet - they have great 80% off racks - and ebay until I settled down in weight too.)

When I got to my goal weight, I shopped at higher end stores, but I'm a hard core sale shopper. You are in California. If you are in the Bay Area, you are welcome to come over and go shopping in my closet. I have a lot 14-16 jeans and tops I have not given to good will yet. I still was not convinced I was not going to gain the weight back, but now, I think I will stay under a 10. I'm a 4-6, so a 14/16 is pretty far away. I love the DS and can not believe I'm smaller than a 14/16.

I gave my larger clothes away, but I see that ThredUp (online thrift shop) will buy clothes from individuals and donate what they do not think they will sell. I still have larger size coats and am going to give it a try.

Thank you. That's a generous offer. I am not in the Bay but not that far away either. My tops are about 14/16 XL ish. My ass has a way to go. Lol! Keep us posted on the Thread up thing goes. If I head to the Bay I will give you a shout and see if you have anything left. Size 4? Where is the mind blown emoji?! That's amazing.

Thank you. That's a generous offer. I am not in the Bay but not that far away either. My tops are about 14/16 XL ish. My ass has a way to go. Lol! Keep us posted on the Thread up thing goes. If I head to the Bay I will give you a shout and see if you have anything left. Size 4? Where is the mind blown emoji?! That's amazing.

Definately come and raid my closet!

I still can't believe I was a 3x and now, I need a size 4. I was hoping this would happen, but i can't believe it. When people would post they are a size 2/4 here and I was still big, I was like that is never going to happen, how did people get that small. I did not really believe them....

Well, the DS is a mircle!

Latest posts

Back