Sunday Weigh In (1/13/2019)

LW 150
TW 146

Back to “normal”. With the exception of side effects of Augmentin which are lingering around a bit. I enjoyed the 5 days of smell-free poo, but smell has returned now so I’m hoping the firm returns shortly. This drug tore me up pre-op, but it destroyed me after the DS.

No scales, but enjoying the food (and wine) here. Been walking a lot - averaging 10km (just over 6 miles) a day. This week I took an overnight trip to Milan to meet with a professor about a PhD program, but otherwise was getting over a bad cold. Today I went for a 12 mile wander around Rome, sat in the sunshine in a park and read a few chapters of my book on Ancient Rome, and had a gelato from my usual place on my way back just now.

Tonight, ordering some vitamins as I've finally started to run low on the stuff I brought with me from Singapore.

harrietvane your month is sounding idyllic, except for the cold. :geek:

LW 130.7
TW 128.5 I am surprised, this is back down to my lowest weight or mighty close

Bunny
LW 6.6
TW 6.8 yay! she had less walks due to weather and 3 more meals this week

LW 150
TW 146

Back to “normal”. With the exception of side effects of Augmentin which are lingering around a bit. I enjoyed the 5 days of smell-free poo, but smell has returned now so I’m hoping the firm returns shortly. This drug tore me up pre-op, but it destroyed me after the DS.
Good on the weight.
Something you are eating is causing issues. While poop normally smells, if you don’t indulge in any of your problem foods, it shouldn’t smell too bad.

No scales, but enjoying the food (and wine) here. Been walking a lot - averaging 10km (just over 6 miles) a day. This week I took an overnight trip to Milan to meet with a professor about a PhD program, but otherwise was getting over a bad cold. Today I went for a 12 mile wander around Rome, sat in the sunshine in a park and read a few chapters of my book on Ancient Rome, and had a gelato from my usual place on my way back just now.

Tonight, ordering some vitamins as I've finally started to run low on the stuff I brought with me from Singapore.
I would love to do what you are doing. Sorry you have a cold.
harrietvane your month is sounding idyllic, except for the cold. :geek:

LW 130.7
TW 128.5 I am surprised, this is back down to my lowest weight or mighty close

Bunny
LW 6.6
TW 6.8 yay! she had less walks due to weather and 3 more meals this week
Oh wow, you are doing awesome on your weight. And good for Bunny.

Last week 278.0
This week 269.6
Scale Barely moved all week then I lost almost 6 pounds last night (The scale gets confused if my weight changes more than 5-6 pounds between weigh ins so I'm hopping on every couple three days so it doesn't get bumfoozled).

Last week 278.0
This week 269.6
Scale Barely moved all week then I lost almost 6 pounds last night (The scale gets confused if my weight changes more than 5-6 pounds between weigh ins so I'm hopping on every couple three days so it doesn't get bumfoozled).
Awesome...

However, soon enough, long before you want it to slow down, it will.

LW 130
TW 130

Exhausting week. Getting all I’d not more of the required fluids. Eating well and exercising. God week!

Whit
Good on the weight, not on the exhaustion.

LW:150
TW:150
Well, it's not going down but not going up! Maybe next weeks weigh in will be down! Want to get down my last 10 lbs... Why was the first 100 easier?:ROFLMAO:

Last week 278.0
This week 269.6
Awesome job! Keep up the good work!

upload_2019-1-14_15-44-36.png
Sorry Jackie, if I try to replay to you I'm getting an error. Still in my 46s, (went down from 48s pre-op). I'd guess I'll be digging the 44s out of the suitcase of misfit pants in a week or so. After I fall through 42 I won't have any in the bullpen and will have to start buying as I go. I am replacing my suspenders with a smaller size as the sliders have moved from down near my belly button to shoulder level.

View attachment 2069
Sorry Jackie, if I try to replay to you I'm getting an error. Still in my 46s, (went down from 48s pre-op). I'd guess I'll be digging the 44s out of the suitcase of misfit pants in a week or so. After I fall through 42 I won't have any in the bullpen and will have to start buying as I go. I am replacing my suspenders with a smaller size as the sliders have moved from down near my belly button to shoulder level.
The internal service error comes and goes. I’ve yet to nail down the issue and that one doesn’t leave a log in this software. But I have figured out is mostly reply based. Especially the multi quote one that I end up using most Sundays.

Awesome on losing inches!

Latest posts

Back