Sunday Weigh In (10/2/2022)

Last week 197.6
This week 194.4

Went ahead and put up the shorts and short sleeve shirts and got out the winter clothes. Supposed to be chilly Friday and next weekend. I'll probably give it another few weeks before I pull the air conditioner out of the window (not unheard of around here for it to have a few short Summer relapses late in the fall).

Last week 197.6
This week 194.4

Went ahead and put up the shorts and short sleeve shirts and got out the winter clothes. Supposed to be chilly Friday and next weekend. I'll probably give it another few weeks before I pull the air conditioner out of the window (not unheard of around here for it to have a few short Summer relapses late in the fall).
Good for you. We actually turned on the heat this week, I’m moving some on getting my winter clothes out and putting summer clothes up. Just means different closets for me.

I don't know what I weigh but have been eating huge amounts, but I am on vacation.

weather for this part of NM was forecast to be perfect, right up until Friday morning when it changed to more cloudy, cooler, better chance of rain especially tomorrow when we have tickets to go up in a balloon.

I don't know what I weigh but have been eating huge amounts, but I am on vacation.

weather for this part of NM was forecast to be perfect, right up until Friday morning when it changed to more cloudy, cooler, better chance of rain especially tomorrow when we have tickets to go up in a balloon.

I spent some time working in Roswell NM. To get there you drive from Albuquerque. Lots of empty space, aboriginal culture, and endless high desert

It's a beautiful place... enjoy

While living in CO, I spent many long weekends in NM. I learned why it is the Land of Enchantment. It is beautiful.

On one trip, a film crew was dismantling the scene for a Taco Bell commercial. Every time it was aired, it amused me.

I'd love to go back and eat some authentic food from the Mexican influence. There is a place south of Nashville that is owned by a transplant from NM. It's time for a small road trip to Franklin, TN, to have some.

Enjoy your vacation.
While living in CO, I spent many long weekends in NM. I learned why it is the Land of Enchantment. It is beautiful.

On one trip, a film crew was dismantling the scene for a Taco Bell commercial. Every time it was aired, it amused me.

I'd love to go back and eat some authentic food from the Mexican influence. There is a place south of Nashville that is owned by a transplant from NM. It's time for a small road trip to Franklin, TN, to have some.
We stayed in New Mexico one night. I would love to go back.

Hi all! Looks like I've been away since May of 2021, when I had that (probably) self-induced complication when I lost too much weight and ended up in the hospital.

Everything is good - I am not weighing myself anymore, but with a 32"-33" waist and comfortably fitting into medium shirts (even small) I'm more than happy 4-years out.

I think I see all the familiar faces, good to see you all here.

Again, you all convinced me to get the BPD-DS and I can never thank you all enough for that.

Hi all! Looks like I've been away since May of 2021, when I had that (probably) self-induced complication when I lost too much weight and ended up in the hospital.

Everything is good - I am not weighing myself anymore, but with a 32"-33" waist and comfortably fitting into medium shirts (even small) I'm more than happy 4-years out.

I think I see all the familiar faces, good to see you all here.

Again, you all convinced me to get the BPD-DS and I can never thank you all enough for that.
Glad to have you show back up. Try not to be so much of a stranger. weighing isn’t necessary as long as you have a method of “control”. Clothing sizes is a good control.

I hope your complication is resolved.

Latest posts

Back