Scott did a GCF post and his posts are down to 0

Scott is a Flouncing Fairy Prince. I love it. Well, I wonder where he thinks he's going to be welcomed now? I don't know any forum that would put up with his theatrics like PB did.

He was such a drama queen to flounce over being called a newbie and a disagreement about vitamin levels. It just doesn't seem that earth shattering to me.

The Bingo card is genius!!

NYB drives me insane because she presents her experience as gospel- most other vets seem to at last acknowledge that everyone is different.

Scott is the ultimate asshat.

:)

Actually Scott is not a bad guy. No, really! Unfortunately, he got sucked in by the powers that be on PB. He had no way of knowing the back story of the origins of PB, nor the drama that was going on behind the scenes between Kelly and Diana and others and, much to my surprise, me, of all people. He also didn't have the history to understand some of the strong attitudes and opinions expressed publicly by Diana and EN and probably others...so when things hit the fan, he sided with people that he thought were sweet and nice and on the level. Sounds like he knows better now
I hope he does come here, and I hope people will give him a chance. He's a decent guy.

I also left PB without a GCF post. I'm just not good at flouncing, though I do love Spikey's bingo card.

They probably would have deleted it.

I read the thread (have to use my phone OFF wireless to access it and only as a guest). NYB does have a point...altho I also get annoyed when she throws out how long she has been a vet. There are times letting someone know how far out you are helps but still it's not what she "said" but how she "said" it.

Even reading as a guest, I get that creepy notice about how I've visited so many times and they'd just love it if I shared my wit, blah, blah. I really don't like being cyber monitored/stalked like that, yet this was too tempting.

Even reading as a guest, I get that creepy notice about how I've visited so many times and they'd just love it if I shared my wit, blah, blah. I really don't like being cyber monitored/stalked like that, yet this was too tempting.
I got one of those when my nosey ass went to read the drama too. It just feels icky. I'd never join a site that gave me that message.

I really liked Scott. I had even had a few private conversations with him. Then he hurt my little feelers when he celebrated Diana and EN's departure. He was calling them names and exclaiming how nice it would be without them. I was one week till surgery, EN was to be my angel, they left and I didn't know what was going on. I was super emotional about it. It's strange to look back on that. Then, NYB started moderating all over the place and was so gleeful about her new power, it made my stomach turn! I felt like I was loosing my family, so dramatic, I know. I felt a loyalty to the people who I felt had taught me the most.

I would not treat Scott bad if he came here but, I don't think his ego will fit here either. He IS a newbie whether he likes it or not. He sometimes gives bad advice, good advice too. There are too many people here that would hand him his head over his assumptions. I wish him and his family the best though.

Actually Scott is not a bad guy. No, really! Unfortunately, he got sucked in by the powers that be on PB. He had no way of knowing the back story of the origins of PB, nor the drama that was going on behind the scenes between Kelly and Diana and others and, much to my surprise, me, of all people. He also didn't have the history to understand some of the strong attitudes and opinions expressed publicly by Diana and EN and probably others...so when things hit the fan, he sided with people that he thought were sweet and nice and on the level. Sounds like he knows better now
I hope he does come here, and I hope people will give him a chance. He's a decent guy.

I also left PB without a GCF post. I'm just not good at flouncing, though I do love Spikey's bingo card.
You aren't on FB so you didn't see how he acted there. Major, major asshole behavior.

Trying.To.Suppress.Schadenfreude.
Not.Succeeding.

By the way, Scott is just plain WRONG about vitamin D toxicity - he has a god-complex over his non-vetted surgeon Marshall's utterings. Here is a recent paper: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3897595/pdf/de-5-222.pdf

"Laboratory or clinical signs of toxicity (hypercalcemia, hypercalciuria or kidney dysfunction) were not observed in any of the 25 participants, including a patient with vitiligo who reached a serum concentration of 25(OH)D3 of 202.2 ng/mL (504.49 mmol/L). Considering that 25(OH)D3 has a half-life of 15 d48 those high concentrations of 25(OH)D3 were achieved at two months and sustained for the last four months of treatment without side effects. To the best of our knowledge, this is the highest dose of vitamin D3 administered therapeutically to patients with autoimmune disorders on a regular daily basis for several months. These findings are consistent with the viewpoint that serum 25(OH)D concentrations lower than 750 nmol/L (300 ng/mL) are unlikely to cause toxicity.49"​

I'm almost 4 years out and I hesitate to give any advice because my journey seems to have been uncharacteristically easy. So, it rubs me the wrong way when people feel that their answers & their experiences are he only ones-- whether they're 11 years out or 11 months out.

I'm almost 4 years out and I hesitate to give any advice because my journey seems to have been uncharacteristically easy. So, it rubs me the wrong way when people feel that their answers & their experiences are he only ones-- whether they're 11 years out or 11 months out.
I am believer in "this is how it is for me"...I know my journey, I do not know anyone elses.

I feel a little bad for people who don't know or understand the PB personalities and backstory, not that I know all that much. It sucks to be wrong about people you thought were ok. People make mistakes... I think he needs support and hope he finds it.

This board is a good place for me and I really appreciate it- so much so that I've never been back to PB. Glad that kind of crazy is far away from me, as I've got my hands full at this stage in life and enough crazy around already!

Latest posts

Back