Scott did a GCF post and his posts are down to 0

newanatomy

"Sheryl I have had enough of this nonsense and I am done with this place. For Christ's sakes you told me to respect people who have carb addiction (by the way that is projecting your issues on to others on this board who don't share your issues) in a fucking thread where all I said was I didn't realize that half and half had more protein than heavy cream. That was ridiculous behavior on your part and I didnt post here for two weeks after that bullshit.

This crazy ass thread where people think that because they had a DS that they know more than Dr's and that they should have levels of vitamin D over 100 is all I need to know that I had enough.

There is no science behind that crazy thought process, only delusion. That is terrible medical advice that will land people in the hospital. That makes as much sense as somebody saying if one pain pill is good than they should take 10 because that would be really good.

Anyway, enjoy your life. I am done with this place. "

Read more: http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/posts/recent#ixzz2zOl9xDbA

That didn't take long. You will never guess who the two catalysts were!

Last edited:
iamshocked.jpg

Since I deleted my account over there*, I read this as a guest. As much as NYB annoyed me in the past, I must say she had me on her side for this one. Well, up until her 14 years was thrown out because in the past she has used her 14 years to try to trump someone with only 12. Sheesh.

*Oh, shit! I didn't do a GCF. Should I re-join just so's that I can?

I didn't do a GCF either. I kind-of regret it now, I could have said something really nasty then flounced!

I didn't do a GCF either. I kind-of regret it now, I could have said something really nasty then flounced!
They probably would have deleted it.

I read the thread (have to use my phone OFF wireless to access it and only as a guest). NYB does have a point...altho I also get annoyed when she throws out how long she has been a vet. There are times letting someone know how far out you are helps but still it's not what she "said" but how she "said" it.

It's always how she says it. Plus the fact that she is so unoriginal. She never creates a thread, only chime is on others' work.

Latest posts

Back