Saying hello...

@RoniGirl one other possible DS surgeon in Fla is a Dr. Sharma. Someone on this site recently posted about having a DS with him and said he assured her it was a real DS. I hope she will chime in, and she was going to get her operative report to make sure. But we know for sure that Dr. Smith does a real, honest to goodness DS.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner:
Welcome aboard!! I'm so happy you have listened to the well meaning advice here. The ultimate choice of procedure is yours, but you have a LEGAL right to be adequately informed of exactly what they plan to do to YOUR body! Damn it makes me mad that this shit is still going on!! Someone needs their literal asses sued off I guess before the manipulation and deception will stop. So happy you're gonna go with DR. Smith. Heard only good things about him. Best of luck going forward!
:welcomebanner:

Thank you Scott for posting the link. How sad that he's acting like this is the tried and true DS. It isn't.
It is very sad indeed that a member of a profession that we were taught to respect as ethical would behave in such an unethical manner.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner:
Welcome aboard!! I'm so happy you have listened to the well meaning advice here. The ultimate choice of procedure is yours, but you have a LEGAL right to be adequately informed of exactly what they plan to do to YOUR body! Damn it makes me mad that this shit is still going on!! Someone needs their literal asses sued off I guess before the manipulation and deception will stop. So happy you're gonna go with DR. Smith. Heard only good things about him. Best of luck going forward!
:welcomebanner:

Thank you!

@RoniGirl one other possible DS surgeon in Fla is a Dr. Sharma. Someone on this site recently posted about having a DS with him and said he assured her it was a real DS. I hope she will chime in, and she was going to get her operative report to make sure. But we know for sure that Dr. Smith does a real, honest to goodness DS.
and Celebration is basically Disney so it is the Orlando area (Dianna and lived in Orlando from 85 to the end of 90 and I think the Celebration (planned Disney community was just going in)

Welcome to this community... everyone here is so helpful, and believe me, on this site, there is no such thing as TMI..everyone will jump right in and offer opinions and advice. It's fabulous and we are glad to have you here

Good luck in your journey

Hello,
After my initial post and the kind warnings that followed, I have met with Dr. Dennis Smith. It is a longer process and twice as expensive but the surgery is absolutely the dual DS and not the single that the other surgeon preformed. I am very grateful for everyone's help. I have a couple more clearances and then I will be scheduling the surgery. I told Dr. Smith about my experience and he was very pleased that I was encouraged to do more research and pointed in the right direction.
THANK YOU!

Hello,
After my initial post and the kind warnings that followed, I have met with Dr. Dennis Smith. It is a longer process and twice as expensive but the surgery is absolutely the dual DS and not the single that the other surgeon preformed. I am very grateful for everyone's help. I have a couple more clearances and then I will be scheduling the surgery. I told Dr. Smith about my experience and he was very pleased that I was encouraged to do more research and pointed in the right direction.
THANK YOU!
That is good to hear.

Latest posts

Back