Pics To Go With my Recent Update

Rob, you have done so well.

Btw, fixed them so they worked. Images are limited to a very generous 250000 KB but cameras (even cell phone cameras) tend to take them in the 3-5 MB size.

Thxs again sweet lady, yes, 2.5 mb is pretty good, I'll have to remember that.

You look fantastic! I hope you feel as good as you look!

Thank you sweet Lady! I feel absolutely fantastic, boundless, bouncing off the walls energy AND happiness. Good things like this have NEVER happened to me in this area and in my pea still FAT brain, there is still a huge part of me that thinks its all going to end, like a dream and then I'll wake up fat again...:ROFLMAO:.

Does that make sense?? Thats another reason I wanted to post the pics, to try to re-train and re-iterate in to my brain that this is WHO I AM. You don't even realize it yourself until you see pics of yourself.

Rob, you are looking great buddy! You have done so well and obviously the DS agrees with you.

Thxs Scott! and Yes, I know and like STP....didn't know about the lead singer dying recently though??? Very sad what that Sh*t will do to ya.

Thank you sweet Lady! I feel absolutely fantastic, boundless, bouncing off the walls energy AND happiness. Good things like this have NEVER happened to me in this area and in my pea still FAT brain, there is still a huge part of me that thinks its all going to end, like a dream and then I'll wake up fat again...:ROFLMAO:.

Does that make sense?? Thats another reason I wanted to post the pics, to try to re-train and re-iterate in to my brain that this is WHO I AM. You don't even realize it yourself until you see pics of yourself.

This is so true. I still "make my around" in restaurants, stores, etc. My mind still thinks I am fat and I am terrified I will wake one day and it will be true again.

Haha... No hon. One of their biggest songs Creep had the lyrics, "I'm half the man I used to be". Their lead singer just died last week.. Was a heroin addict, supposedly reformed but 20 years of heroin and alcohol do bad things to your body.

One of my favorite songs from my youth.

Latest posts

Back