Panni, brachioplasty and hernia repair

Ok, now after all of these heavy antibiotics you have a plan for some good probiotics, right? Because I'll bet they pulled out the big guns (like Vancomycin) to help you. I know that you probably are already planning this, but I wanted to ask. No one was around to tell me.

Ok, now after all of these heavy antibiotics you have a plan for some good probiotics, right? Because I'll bet they pulled out the big guns (like Vancomycin) to help you. I know that you probably are already planning this, but I wanted to ask. No one was around to tell me.
Yes I have plans for probiotics once I am off all of the antibiotics they have me on. I have a bottle of vsl#3 sitting in my fridge.

I am home and he was able to close my wound up nicely. On two antibiotics for who knows how long and have follow up with my surgeon on Friday. My arms look amazing and I am thrilled with them so far. Tummy I haven't been able to fully see since he closed it up and I have lots of bandages on still along with a binder that I am too wear at all times. I am so very thankful to be alive and home with my family.

Ok newbie question. What is a panni?
Panniculectomy is a surgical procedure designed to remove excess skin from the lower abdomen. This operation is different from an abdominoplasty because it is intended solely to relieve symptoms related to an overhanging apron of skin and is not considered a cosmetic operation. The procedure involves a scar that is located across the lower abdomen

Ok newbie question. What is a panni?

Hi there!
Panni is the abbreviation for Panniculectomy which is a type of abdominoplasty. It removes the pannus that is the excess skin and adipose tissue, sometimes referred to as an apron that hangs down over ones genitals and/or thighs. This excess tissue can make it difficult to maintain good hygiene in the genital area. It can also make it difficult to walk and perform other physical activities. The difference between a panniculectomy and abdominoplasty is a panniculectomy only removes the apron of the skin. There is no undermining of tissue or lightening of old muscles.

I hope I have helped.
I am here if you have any questions! ;-)

Warm regards,
Vanessa

Latest posts

Back