Old people are really pissin' me off!

oh, please. At all times I have a bag of cometics that I dont use, a big ass pack of gum, check book, random papers that mean nothing, big ass wallet. I'm telling you. I need this shit.

Lord knows I probably do actually need a big bag of cosmetics, but frankly am not skilled in that arena, so keep it to the basics to avoid looking like a clown. Plus, after the morning spackle session I don't have any further patience left in me for touching up anything other than my lipstick, and maybe wiping with my fingers under my eye if running mascara has left a noticeable raccoon effect.

I do have two checks ripped from my checkbook stashed with my cash. They're a bit worn for the wear, but will still do in a pinch.

I have never carried a purse, though I do have a messenger bag if I need something to put papers in or something...rarely use it. I just have wallet, phone, keys. That's it. I'd lose a purse.

oh, please. At all times I have a bag of cometics that I dont use, a big ass pack of gum, check book, random papers that mean nothing, big ass wallet. I'm telling you. I need this shit.
I am a student. This gives me the right to look like I live out of two bags and my car at all times :p. A few times per semester I fill up a couple trash cans from my car. 'Nuff said.

Unfortunately. I could go on let's make a deal with my purse and pull out all types of obscure items. I do not always carry my purse because it is too bulky and heavy.

My car resembles a small store. I shop quite frequently at Costco and BJ's and several non perishable items are stored in the car like a 12 pack of the individual cans of tuna, the single serving containers of peanut butter, a case of water, a case of the premier protein ready to drink protein shakes, and a package of the crystal light single serve drink mixes.

My rationale for leaving these items in the car is I primarily purchase them for lunch and snacks at work. The truth is it seems illogical to put the items in the car at the store and to take them out at home only to pack lunch that I put back in my car to drive it to work. Some cynics I know (family) suggest it is laziness as opposed to logical.

MsVee

Unfortunately. I could go on let's make a deal with my purse and pull out all types of obscure items. I do not always carry my purse because it is too bulky and heavy.

My car resembles a small store. I shop quite frequently at Costco and BJ's and several non perishable items are stored in the car like a 12 pack of the individual cans of tuna, the single serving containers of peanut butter, a case of water, a case of the premier protein ready to drink protein shakes, and a package of the crystal light single serve drink mixes.

My rationale for leaving these items in the car is I primarily purchase them for lunch and snacks at work. The truth is it seems illogical to put the items in the car at the store and to take them out at home only to pack lunch that I put back in my car to drive it to work. Some cynics I know (family) suggest it is laziness as opposed to logical.

MsVee
Hey, it's your emergency cache in case of natural disaster!

Latest posts

Back