Old people are really pissin' me off!

Yeah, what is so nice is I REALLY do not need my purse as long as I have my phone.
Exactly this! I have been using this for a long time - I'm on my second one and looking into a third (unless my husband carries out his threat to buy me that new phone): http://www.senacases.com/apple/iphone-4s-cases/walletskin/#
Inside the wallet I can keep my main credit cards and DL; I keep a few bills in the fold; the clip on the back (which is removable) acts as a stand or to hood into my cleavage to hold the phone and leave my hands free. When I need my keys with me, I clip them onto the wallet too.
crocored.png

4.png

Daddy use to be pretty good at regular flip phones but even they are getting beyond him...and heaven help us the day THOSE are no longer around.

Spiky Bugger so glad you are back. I love reading your post, they keep me laughing.

My mother will be 70 in a couple of months. My nephew keeps insisting she needs an iPhone. No she really doesn't she can barely figure out how to text on her old flip phone. She fusses at us all the time that we spend too much time on our phones.

She's right but I'm not giving the convenience of having one up. What did we do before cell phones? I still remember the old bag phone that was only usable in the car.

I've never broken a phone, my boys on the other hand. I refuse to buy another one and told them if I catch them without their cover on it I'm grounding them.

Exactly this! I have been using this for a long time - I'm on my second one and looking into a third (unless my husband carries out his threat to buy me that new phone): http://www.senacases.com/apple/iphone-4s-cases/walletskin/#
Inside the wallet I can keep my main credit cards and DL; I keep a few bills in the fold; the clip on the back (which is removable) acts as a stand or to hood into my cleavage to hold the phone and leave my hands free. When I need my keys with me, I clip them onto the wallet too.
crocored.png

4.png
Great case but I would lose it quick with no strap!

My mother calls me to drive a 30 mile round trip to get her messages. She cant text and shuts the damn thing off when she goes to bed. I have driven in to make sure she is ok because she forgets to turn it on. She doesn't want a landline and "isn't old enough for one of those lifeline things" so she says.

This made me laugh and smile! My dear old dad who passed at the young age of 73 made up his own words. His name was Robert. My sisters and I called them Robonics!

I've toned it down a lot - and until I got the phone wallet, I haven't gone out without my over the shoulder suitcase since I was in junior high. It is very liberating to not have it with me.

Of course, my car is full of crap ... just in case.

I wear "wristlets", which are teeny purses with just enough room for my phone, cash, cards, lipstick and chapstick, pills and vitamins, one or two lady goods and a one ounce bottle of fragrance (Demeter "Waffles") for the ladies' room. If I carry anything bigger than that I invariably end up putting it down somewhere and forgetting it, then having to go back to retrieve it, plus I end up carting a bunch of unnecessary claptrap around with me that I never use.

Latest posts

Back