No longer on life support or in ICU

Charris

Now an angel
Well I made it off life support. I had talked with my daughter about if things took a turn for the worse. So thank goodness that when I was incapacitated she put on her big girl panties did what we had talked about.

I appreciate your concern. I'm like Morris the cat......9 lives

All I know is you had a bunch of us scared out of our wits. We were praying, swinging chickens, whatever it took to keep you on this side.

I’m so glad you are out of ICU.

Thank God! I will continue to pray and swing chickens until you are well on your way to recovery and back home.

I'm so glad you are off life support and are doing a little better! I'm also glad your daughter knew your wishes and had the strength to follow through on it. My mom has been through serious health issues a couple times and it's really hard to watch your mommy be sick and on a ventilator. My mom had her wishes written down as advanced directives but we were the ones who knew just how long she wanted to stay on a vent max. If you have your wishes written down and given to all your doctors it will be easier for your daughter and you should you become incapacitated again. Which you won't! You're body is getting healthier and stronger everyday!

I'm so glad you're able to post. Was soooo worried! You should be so proud of your daughter. What an amazing, gracious, thoughtful young lady. Get better soon!

Are you sure 9 lives is going to be enough?? o_O

How are you doing with the underlying problem(s)?

Well apparently what set everything off and I didnt even know I had a very sever Uti and got sepsis. Then I either got cdiff from all the antibiotics or the nursing home. Then they over hydrated me and gave me pneumonia. So all that has been resolved. My protein was low at 5. So I'm working on that. And strength building in this hell hole.but I'm not letting them kick me out till I'm 100%

Well apparently what set everything off and I didnt even know I had a very sever Uti and got sepsis. Then I either got cdiff from all the antibiotics or the nursing home. Then they over hydrated me and gave me pneumonia. So all that has been resolved. My protein was low at 5. So I'm working on that. And strength building in this hell hole.but I'm not letting them kick me out till I'm 100%

Is the kitchen cooperating yet?

yes, please tell us they are giving you the food you need!!!

We w
yes, please tell us they are giving you the food you need!!!

I keep telling them they are going to kill me. I'm like its ridiculous. I'm gonna post pics of my breakfast..a
Mini Danish and 2 pieces of bacon, lunch...hamburger plain potato chips. Then for dinner they gave me NOTHING staff brought me bk finally at 830.

My daughter told them she was reporting them to someone and calling insurance to try to move me. So this morning for breakfast I got 4 pieces of toast and 10 round breakfast sausage. And cheerios. 2126Way too much but I shut my mouth and said nothing. I can eat them through out the day.

Latest posts

Back